Lil Wayne In Critical Condition After More Seizures [ Lil Wayne Camp disputes claims]

qbee

Proud Member
Lil Wayne is in ICU in critical condition after suffering yet another seizure, and we're told it doesn't look good ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... the 30-year-old rapper was rushed to Cedars Sinai Hospital in L.A. Tuesday night after suffering multiple seizures. He was released Wednesday but just hours later one of his bodyguards found him in his room, on the floor and unconscious.

Wayne was rushed to the hospital again, but this time he did not stabilize. He was taken to ICU, where he was placed in restraints because he was shaking uncontrollably.

We're told Wayne is currently "unstable," and has been placed in an induced coma. He is breathing through tubes.

We're told several people are at Wayne's bedside crying, and a number of rap artists and family members are on the way. Sources say the scene is violent as Wayne shakes uncontrollably.

Sources say there's evidence Wayne went on a Sizzurp binge after being released Wednesday, because doctors found high amounts of codeine in his system.

We're told Wanye's stomach was pumped 3 times to flush the drugs from his system.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/15/lil-w...sizzurp-critical-condition-icu/#ixzz2NejZUaXo

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition After More Seizures

I do not listen to his music but i hope he'll be alright soon. Did not the rapper called Pimp C die because of sizzurp ?

Re: Lil Wayne In Critical Condition After More Seizures

^^^ Holy sh*t ! That's crazy ! The last song of his i really listened to was "Lollipop". Now he's already leaving ? That's crazy !

[h=1]Lil Wayne Camp Says ‘F*** TMZ’, Disputes Reports Weezy Is Dying After More Seizures[/h]UPDATE: The man himself has confirmed that rumors about his condition were grossly exaggerated and he’s “good.” Lil Wayne personally posted his gratitude for the support on his Twitter account.

The hip hop world stopped breathing for a moment after TMZ reported Lil Wayne was in critical condition due to more seizures and facing last rites upon arrival of his mother to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in L.A. Friday evening. Shortly after the report Twitter exploded with trending terms #If Wayne and #PrayForWeezy. But staunch supporters close to Weezy are furious with these latest reports, arguing the Young Money mogul is “alive and well” – though, once again, hospitalized two days after seizures on Wednesday that landed him on bed rest.

maybe.. maybe not... i'm sure they've gone lower at some point. that's what they're about.

Lil Wayne Is 'Alive and Well': Mack Maine Denies Rapper Is in a Coma

Lil Wayne is "alive and well," says his friend, rapper and Cash Money president Mack Maine, flatly denying reports that the rapper is in a coma. A publicist for Wayne also issued a brief statement to Rolling Stone: ""Wayne is doing well now. He is recovering and appreciates everyone's concern."

The rumor spread on Twitter Friday evening after TMZ reported that Wayne was in critical condition at Los Angels' Cedars-Sinai Hospital, where the 30-year-old rapper was first admitted on Tuesday after reportedly suffering multiple seizures. The site also reported that Wayne was being given his last rites, but it has since deleted that information from its story.

"We will be releasing an official statement shortly but dont believe the nonsense about comas and tubes to breathe...that's false!!" tweeted Maine, who added that he was watching a basketball game with Wayne and that fans would hear an update from the rapper soon. Shortly after, Wayne tweeted, "I'm good everybody. Thx for the prayers and love."

Sources close to Wayne tell Rolling Stone that while the rapper did indeed have a seizure that sent him to the hospital, he is expected to recover.
This is not the first time Wayne's seizures have been made known to the public.

In October, he experienced seizure-like symptoms October on a private jet, forcing it to make an emergency landing in Texas while he was taken to a local hospital. His health issues appear to be resurfacing just as he gears up to release his next album, I Am Not a Human II on March 26th.

http://music.yahoo.com/news/lil-way...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Does he now is alert after this scare and realized he have to stop using that shit (drugs and bla bla bla...)? Why it almost dies.... and next time it might not be so lucky. Life is too precious to end it by any nonsense.

I never understood the idiots who want to mess with CODEINE-containing cough syrup. Well, you shouldn't mess with ANY cough syrup, really. It's just not healthy. Even with 'safe' substances like DXM which are available over the counter, it's the additives in the solution that really do you in. But in this case, it is CODEINE, an opiate, which makes it even more dangerous in syrup form, I would imagine. IDEK how you would go about handling your dosages with that. At least with pills, you can keep track of what you're doing, but again.... nothing to mess with.

Hopefully he will take from the experience and exercise caution in future. Things like sizzrup are best done away with. He ought not do it again, I would say. Seizures are nothing to mess with. They can cause serious issues, brain damage, etc. He really should look into getting out of doing such things if his usage is severe enough to repeatedly cause SEIZURES.

I quit smoking after cigarettes were loosely linked to an anxiety attack I had some weeks ago, and I can't even conclusively prove it was that which contributed to the palpitations, but am erring on the side of caution as they say. He certainly knows for a fact it is the codeine that is causing the seizures, so he ought to get help right away. That s--t ain't nothing to mess with.

I hope he pulls through alright for his family's sake. Not a fan of his or his, ahem, music by any means, but he's still a human being.

Now he's already leaving ?

It would be such a loss to civilization.

lil_wayne5_jpg_960x960_upscale_q99_zpsf4599014.jpg

They can cause serious issues, brain damage, etc.
What would we do without L'il Wayne's brilliant mind?

he's still a human being.
I'm not so sure.

tumblr_lzxd0oIxCo1qeczdqo1_500_zps6278c1d4.jpg

tumblr_mbnon3UWT21qzr8nao1_500_zps77951c8b.jpg

Im not a fan of lil wayne but it was stupid of TMZ to write that lie

I don't believe anything TMZ say. We should always proceed with a note of caution when it comes to those guys. I'm not Lil' Waynes biggest fan but its never good when a celebrity has health issues like this (if they are true).

Back