Lets vote for Michael as the worlds greatest artist

Tinker_Bell

Proud Member
For the fans in Sweden,

Hi everyone,

Here in Sweden we have a radio channel called "Mix Megapol" and there they have a contest, to nominate an artist as the Best artist in the world. I just went to their website and voted for of course....our dear Michael and I was hoping you all could do the same.

Here is the link http://www.mixmegapol.se/mixduellen

Translation in english
" Together we choose the worlds greatest artist.
Win a trip to New York and see Lady Gaga on Madison Square Garden and at the same time together we all choose the worlds greatest artist in this duel.
We need your help to choose 32 artists where at the end only ONE artist will be the winner. Four times everyday from the 19th of October, some of worlds best artists will meet in a duel. YOU deside who goes through. But who will make it to the duel?
Sign up here and fill in your contact details and vote for the artist you think deserve to have the titel as the worlds greatst artist in the world! "

Click on the red button where it says "rösta". meaning vote.

Come on guys,lets do this. You only need to fill in your name and the email address. We can do this together and vote for Michael...nobody deserves it more than him...I know its just one radio station...but if we keep his popularity going....forever like this, he will never ever have to be second to none.

L.O.V.E. to you all.....

Last edited:
Hey Tinker Bell!!! I believe we chatted a few times earlier this year :hug: I would vote but I can't seem to navigate my way around the site

Hi Sharlene, of course I remember you. Hope you are doing well. :)
oh nooo....what do you see when you click on the link? Do you come to a site where it says "MIX DUELLEN" with big red letters?

Do you come to a map of Sweden and then there are 3 squares to the right?
Then choose Stockholm in the middle Svealandsquare
Next side there is a grey line close to the top ,well it begins with a red hem, then it´s grey on air, Musik, tävlingar, bloggar and then you have mixduellen click on that
Then you hopefully come to the place Tinker_Bells wrote about and you can vote
At least I hope it works for you

How to vote? Unable to find any voting option there....please assist

Back