Lets talk about love for cars!(and driving)

breathless.bistra

Proud Member
Are there cars maniacs? or fans?
Whats your favourite car? And do you like driving? I have this driving fever as Im taking driving lessons - I know it wont last forever but when you are beginner you love it!
the dream car of mine is Audi A4 - but even if I had A3 I would be glad! I would be glad with old but good Audi 80 Quattro too! And Peugeot is good trade too - they have cool models too!
Im gonna take driving exam this spring hope i take it (we take it for obtaining licence) but of course the licence doesnt teach you driving - practice does!

How about motors?
let me remind you Im a girl I know! but this doesnt mean I cant have auto fever like any guy too!

YaY!! a car thread!!!! :girl_happy:

I love driving!! love IT!! get yourself heaps of practice in so you feel good about going for your exam :kickass2:

I'm saving for a new car at the moment :D haven't had a new car before so I'm excited. My car history reads: 89 Hyundi Excel, 92 Mitsubishi Magna TR and am now driving a 95 Ford Falcon EF.

I'm saving for either a:

Ford Falcon BA mark II XR6:

23Bargain_m_m.jpg

or a Ford Fairmont BA Ghia (v8 :wild: ):

i.ford.falcon.BF.fairmont.ghia.wired.jpg

^ ok so that's the BF but it's similar looking just newer than a BA :p

I love my car.... and it's all mine.. Only thing that I don't like is that when my family come over from Ireland.. I can't fit everybody in and have to rent a suv or van. lol My son will be starting drivers ed. in the spring. This will be his car once he gets a license.. then he can drive me around like I've been driving him around for the last upteen years. lol

both Falcons look good :)
Im saving for - I wish I had this old monster - Audi 80 Quattro
robert.jpg

but wouldnt mind Audi 90, 100 Quattro or Audi A4:

but several times I dream when sleeping that Im driving Renault Megane GT like this:
renault-megane-gt-titel.jpg

in dreams I use to drive wild on the streets with this

Last edited:
I'm a female car lover too...what can I say, I am from MOTOWN! :D
I also perform my own tune-ups and other minor maintenance :cheeky:
and I've never had a brand new car...yet.

My first car was a '69 Cutlass convertible

69olds0.jpg

then I got a '79 Cutlass Supreme couldn't find a good pic

a '79 corvette

unknown_eb0d14ec-62aa-49a6-95c1-0920400ac3bf.jpg

a '82 RX-7

JM1FB3314D0726086_52e4dab4-10df-4a84-9d77-4ac9ac657441.jpg

a '91 Corrado which I LUV and I'm still driving... :D
I only have 122,500 miles on it and I'm the 2nd owner.
I've had it since 1995.

unknown_46f5d266-f900-4ead-91b0-78115f1e349a.jpg

These are not actual pics or colors...just similar models/features ones I found online coz I don't have any digital photos to upload.

You know I wasn't so much into cars until I got my license in 2000. The cars that they had at driving school were a Honda Accord and an A-Mercedes. I loved driving the Mercedes, I hope I'll own one one day. That's the best car that I've ever driven.
I bought my own car a few year ago, an Opel (Vauxhall) Astra ('01), loved it, it fit me like a glove. Unfornunately my mom made me sell it since it had not been fully payed (her car was) she said that we only need one car (that was true) but I regret that I didn't push my mom more to sell both our cars and get one newer. Now she has a Renault Megane ('97) and I just don't like it at all. It's about to fall apart anyday.
You know what is the best car show on TV? Top Gear of course! :D
I have two dogs now and I really need a car for the summer so wish me luck that I get one.
Something like this would be a dream
opel05.jpg

Last edited:
I love driving and I'm a better driver then passenger, I'm a nervous passenger :mello: I first learned to drive when I was about 13yo, a stick shift, an old VW bus :) The car I have now is only the second one I've owned. I had my first car a little 2 seater sports car for 12 years before I bought the one I currently have. I drive a Lexus GS and I love my car :) I have this extra power button in my car, I can take off like a rocket so fast :wild: :lol: Since my Lexus is paid off I'd like to buy an SUV for driving trips and because my dog loves riding in my Dad's everytime I borrow it :)

In all practicality, it really does not matter what kind of vehicle I drive as long as its safe, economical on gas, and gets me where I'm going...

Like my pops always said; "If you take of your car, your car will always take care of you..!"

:angel:Knowledge Is Growth

Back