Let's Spread The Positivity Guys For MJ's Legacy

billyworld99

Proud Member
I've know there been some disagreements in the last few days, but let's try to keep postive mind because negative assumptions always leads to negative result I know with controversey the about the few songs But guys its not the end of the world, Look at all the obstacles we overcame with Mj as a community, probably the first huge being the trial th public assume mj was guilty when we the fans knew he was innocent all along and supported him 100% even when we were the minority then after that the media claimed that he would never sell again BUT Thriller 25 was a commercial success hitting number # 2 the first us charts and # 1 globally (king of pop album as well) which wasn't a new album and he became the 15th best selling artist of 2008 plus with the fast sell outs of TII concerts and haven't performed in 8 years, then when group of people wanted to boycott the TII Film and album claiminf it was a double there were lots of people ( i knew on facebook) claimed the film was going to flop in box office and the album too b/c it was yet another greatest hits him Yet This Is It Became the Highest Grossing Musical Film Of All time and the soundtrack sold over 5 million copies worldwide, what i'm trying to say is MJ had all these obstacles thrown his way to try to tarnish him as an artist and human being but he overcame it with the contribution of fans standing by and believing in him and this obstacle regarding the new album is trying to tear the fan community apart but we just have to keep faith that good results will always come through,

Back