Let's share each others dreams

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
Why don't we share some each others dreams huh? I wanna share one first. Since Michael died during the summer, I realized half of my dreams are dead along with him, I mean dreams regarding to Michael. So there is one dream I wanna share is not gonna die and I still wanted to come true very soon.

My_Ultimate_Dream_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

This is one of my dreams, I wanted to go to Japan at a festival wearing Michael's jacket he wore during the Bad Tour which is my favourite and I was there with a beautiful girl wearing a kimono. But this here I was with 2 girls, one you may have recognized, Aki, the one I did as Michael's dream girl?, the other girls is my fantasy girlfriend, I never had an actual girlfriend yet, I wish I have. That's my dream. Isn't it cute?

I would be happy if you share you dreams.

oh that's so sweet...my dreams are pretty ugly nothing good to talk about, I used to have nightmares a few years ago then they stopped and I had no more dreams at all, but with Michael's death the nightmares came back...but your dream is sweet and the sketch too, Aki - Michael's dreamgirl lol...I do hope you find a girlfriend since you want one so much, at least that dream could come true

My_Ultimate_Dream_by_Prince_of_Pop.jpg

This is one of my dreams, I wanted to go to Japan at a festival wearing Michael's jacket he wore during the Bad Tour which is my favourite and I was there with a beautiful girl wearing a kimono. But this here I was with 2 girls, one you may have recognized, Aki, the one I did as Michael's dream girl?, the other girls is my fantasy girlfriend, I never had an actual girlfriend yet, I wish I have. That's my dream. Isn't it cute?

Awww........absolutely awesome, that IS cute !!!!
That´s all i wanted to say:smilerolleyes:
No, no dream to share....gonna keep it for myself a while:cheeky:
And i´m out...dreaming

oh that's so sweet...my dreams are pretty ugly nothing good to talk about, I used to have nightmares a few years ago then they stopped and I had no more dreams at all, but with Michael's death the nightmares came back...but your dream is sweet and the sketch too, Aki - Michael's dreamgirl lol...I do hope you find a girlfriend since you want one so much, at least that dream could come true

I'm sorry to hear about that. Thank you. I really hope I can find one, but the thing that worried about is that what if any of them isn't interested in autistic person.

Awww........absolutely awesome, that IS cute !!!!
That´s all i wanted to say:smilerolleyes:
No, no dream to share....gonna keep it for myself a while:cheeky:
And i´m out...dreaming

Thank you, if you don't wanna share it that's fine, let's see if anyone else wants to share it.

I don't know what it is lately....but i dream alot. But as soon as i wake up...i'm like...daaaamn, i can't even remember it. I can remember vague little things about it but most of the time it's nothing much that i remember. I hate that. lol.

I'm sorry to hear about that. Thank you. I really hope I can find one, but the thing that worried about is that what if any of them isn't interested in autistic person.

I believe there's a right person for everyone no matter who they were or where they come from there is someone out there for each of us, and once someone gets to know you and see what you're really like the other problems become secondary they don't represent who you really are

I believe there's a right person for everyone no matter who they were or where they come from there is someone out there for each of us, and once someone gets to know you and see what you're really like the other problems become secondary they don't represent who you really are

I hope you're right. I would also love to share my interests with them, like I love animations like Spongebob and Naruto for example, plus I love drawing and reading.

hmm I've been thinking about posting this...I had a dream last night with Michael in it it was the first clear dream I had after his death. so I was sleeping and rolling in my bed, it was very quiet and when I turned to one side there was Michael sitting on the edge of my bed close tome, and he asked what's wrong why are you upset. these past few weeks I've been upset over a lot of things so I've been stressed out, and I started telling him about this and that and he was caressing my hair when I was talking and we talked and talked. and then at one point he gave me a hug and I told him "I missed you so much". then I woke up and he was not there anymore, and I remembered he was gone and I started to cry
I wish I had these dreams more often I know it's not real but they make me feel calm like he's really there, even though waking up to reality is so painful

Awww! That's way too cute it makes me wanna cry.

Thats a very nice drawing i always try to live my dreams to the max and when MJ died so did that dream i have so many the one dreams that i wouldnt no wear to start.

I Guess ive always dream of making a number 1 record or staring along with Johnny Depp in a movie that be a dream come true.

Awww! That's way too cute it makes me wanna cry.

yes, after all these months of torment Michael came in my dreams and tried to comfort me...not to sound like a cliche but he really is an angel

As mentioned in the first post...a lot of my dreams were lost 6 months ago :( But...

- Settle down with my girlfriend.

- Continue the way I am with being an open minded, easy to get along with, non-judgemental human being

- Continue to raise awareness for British Heart Foundation, CLIC Sargeant and The Psoriasis Association.

Like most of us here my dreams died with Michael. Most of mine now are just to do well in life. :)

Black girl in your picture has awesome boobs.

Uhm...:blushing:I never wanted to talk about something like that, especially to or around girls I get embarrassed easily and yes she does:blushing:Correction, she isn't black, she's born tan skinned, because she's Japanese Canadian and she is well Puerto Rican descendent. I do thank you for thinking she is nice.

To rest of you I really share that most of you have dreams that are gone away involving Michael they maybe gone along with him, but remember we do have other dreams to think about and to for fill, like I have other dreams to follow.

Back