Lets Say Thank You to Miko Brando!!!

Jason

Proud Member
Miko Brando, the late actor, Marlon Brando's son, was a near and dear friend to Michael Jackson during his lifetime. He was in the Thriller music video and the You Rock My World music video. Michael was also the best man at his wedding, which took place at Neverland Ranch. He also was the person who helped put out the fire in Michael's hair, during the Pepsi commercial saga.

Anyway, as of late he has been on CNN's show Larry King, and he is the only person who actually puts some focus on the kind of person Michael was. It is frustrating to watch him be the voice of reason and call some of the pure speculation be branded as FACT. He is the only one saying it is a joke to jump to conclusions and to wait for the reports to come out, before we assume certain things.

I'd like to take this time to say thank you Miko for clearly being such a loyal friend to Michael over the years. I'd also like to ask anyone who cares to - to please say thank you to Miko as-well. While it is unlikely he will read it, it is just so upsetting for me to watch him on Larry King, and clearly be hurting over his friend's loss, but be the only person to defend Michael's character, when everyone else wants to just label him as some drug addict, nothing more, nothing less.

First of all, I was shocked for a second because you started to write you post as if he died shortly as well....... god......

I really share your feelings and want to thank miko brando too from the bottom of my heart. he is so passionate and open and genuine. He loves michael so much and you can feel it. Thanks for everything miko brando, we love you!

does miko brando have a twitter or a myspace account so we could contact him, lets find out.

Miko has been one of the few people that actually is being a friend to MJ. I thank you Miko.

well not the only one but he truly is a great person and a wonderful friend of Michael's...

Thanks for being an ambassador of truth Miko Brando and for being such a good friend to Michael. If only there were more people like you in this world.

Well he does have a hard job to do, but I think that he can be a little more forcefull sometime.

Dear Miko - i am very thankful, not just for you working or being a friend of Michael - but also for being a friend of us fans. Thank you, and all the very very very best for you, forever.

It is greatly appreciated that in your time of mourning, you are reaching out to fans like us. Michael may have loved us, but we "loved 'him' more." Thank you Miko.

Great message and so true. But he is not the only one who has told of great and wonderful stories of MJ. Those are the ones I try to focus on. Although they are few and far between. If I consider myself someone's friend, I wouldn't be the first to jump out on the camera after he passed away and talk about any alleged substance abuse or whatever. That is what made me very angry with Deepak Chopra and Brian Oxman. A real friend would focus on the positive aspects so that others would learn what a wonderful man he really was.

He seemed caught off gaurd when they asked him if he was Blanket's father - his body language is all tense. Biting his nails and everything. Its all so strange.

^ Really? Mybe you're reading too much into it. And even so... Nobody's making a big fuss when a couple can't have kids and they have a surrogate, but God forbid it was Mike...

Anyway, yes, I want to thank him as well, he seemed the most genuine and truly hurt and has always defended Mike, trying to get ppl to focus on the man and his legacy not the rumors.

He seemed caught off gaurd when they asked him if he was Blanket's father - his body language is all tense. Biting his nails and everything. Its all so strange.

I didnt see him do that when asked that question
he didnt bite his nails he just made a face like frustrated
over the question becuase it is so innapropriate and crazy
for them to ask such stupid questions like that .. of course
it caught him off guard it also caught me off gaurd when they
aksed him that question - like WTF .. I dont know how he held
his cool at all .. he had a hard time not showing his frustration
with it all.

you could tell he was not happy and very uncomfortable
in that interview and he stated they were talking specualation like
it was facts and they shouldnt so that - everytime he would speak
up they would cut him off with more foolish statements _but I think he
felt he eneede dto be there to give another perspective and keep it real
he called them out several times .. I was proud of him.

Last edited:
I'm glad I searched before I posted a new thread.
I also think we should tribute this man, a more humble a non self centered person is hard to find.
Looking back at the interviews people has done, in most cases they've tried to make it about them selves also - But Miko has spoken directly about Michael as a person and a friend.
Miko is that type of person at least I would just love to sit and talk about stuff with, it seems like if you wanna know about Michael as a person then it's this man you should talk with.
I'm sure that when Michael said that he can count all his real friend on one hand, that Miko was one of them.

Most of you guys may have already seen this but I looked through Michael's videos and I spotted Miko in 3 of them. If you guys know more videos he was in then feel free to tell :)

Actually he got pissed off and asked if it was a joke. The idiot from Extra was there and tried to change the subject.

I'm glad Michael had a few true friends in his life!!
Didn't knew, that they were friends for so long.

Thanks Miko.

I almost cried when I read Miko's blog on how Michael treated his father Marlon in his last days. Such a sweetheart, Michael that is.

Where can I see that? Theres a video on YouTube?

I really dont know but i think that on Larrys website there are transcripts of his past shows so it might be there.

Thanks Miko for everything! God bless you! :flowers:

Back