Let's make a story using lyrics from Michael's songs :)

Gonetoosoon

Proud Member
Thought this could be fun :dancin:

As we all know most of Michael's songs off by heart, I thought it would be cool to make a story together using lyrics from any Michael Jackson/Jacksons/Jackson 5 song.

Basically just post the lyric or line for the next bit of the story and what song you've taken it from if neccessary!

I'll start us off :wild:

Once, all alone..

(Line taken from You Are My Life)

She said "I'm all yours tonight".

(DD)

Trust in me, just in me, put all your trust in me.

( Morphine )

You came and you changed my world

(Liberian Girl)

Until now we have this:

Once, all alone back in the spring It's close to midnight and As I turned up the collar on there's a creak behind the door. Diana walked up to me, I knew right then and there the girl is mine.

She said “I'm all yours tonight, Just simply do the things I say, then maybe somehow we can work it out. Trust in me, just in me, put all your trust in me. But she doesn't hear a word that he says. Yesterday you had his trust. Everything will be alright, he assures her But my friend you have seen nothing You came and you changed my world.

:scratch:

And no one's gonna save you
From the beast about to strike

:D

(Thriller)

Last edited:
I love the way you shake your thing

(Get On The Floor)

Last edited:
Just enough to make your juices flow
(2000 watts)

What love is by Michael Jackson according to his lyrics.

I remember you and I walking through the park at night. Moon shines down. One more kiss in the cold night air and I say “Do you love me?”
And you say “So endlessly. Every place I go, everything I do I still feel the need for you. When I say I need you, baby, you gotta know that’s for all time. I don’t know what I’m gonna do… I can’t stop loving you. If there’s somebody else, he can’t love you like me and if he says he will treat you well, he can’t treat you like me…Have you ever wanted to dream about those things you’ve never known? Let me feel you with MY dreams…You know, I was wondering, you know, if we should keep on… because the force has got a lot of power. It makes me feel like…it makes me feel like…So, get closer to my body now. Don’t try to fight it. Ain’t nothing that you can do. So, listen to my heart...let that rhythm to get in to you. Let me show you I am your man. Relax your mind… lay back and groove with mine…lay back in my tenderness…let’s make this a night we won’t forget. Give in to me…give in to me … I can make you feel so right …girl, I need your sweet caress…show me how you feel…just love me till you… don’t know how… let me groove, let me soothe…keep on with the force… don’t stop till you get enough… I won’t stop till break of dawn making love”.

Back