Let's do this For Michael !

claudiomiami

Proud Member
Whenever Fans are gathering to See This is It movie,

PLEASE, Take a picture, let's have 1 Thread with All Fans meeting.. with Cities where This is it was showned and where Fans met.... Let's make it a Worldwide Event!!!!!!!! and each and every fan base to send copy of picture to Local news media!!!!!!!

It's the only time where we can show the world a glimpse of Michael's fan base.. .worldwide....... it's something we all can do!!!!!!

Also :

Invite Friends and Family to see it with you, let's make This is it the best picture of THE DECADE !!!! let's Explode the Box Office!!!!

Ready???? Can i count on you all??

i was planning on this anyway but it is a good idea! And i do think it will do well at the box office... i hope! lol

I am in....Looking forward to seeing all the beautiful pictures.

PLEASE, Take a picture, let's have 1 Thread with All Fans meeting.. with Cities where This is it was showned and where Fans met.... Let's make it a Worldwide Event!!!!!!!! and each and every fan base to send copy of picture to Local news media!!!!!!!

It's the only time where we can show the world a glimpse of Michael's fan base.. .worldwide....... it's something we all can do!!!!!!

Also :

Invite Friends and Family to see it with you, let's make This is it the best picture of THE DECADE !!!! let's Explode the Box Office!!!!

I invited two couples to come with hubby and I and both like Michael Jackson and one of the couples weren't aware of the movie while the other one was but not of the details.

Also :

When it comes to taking pictures and posting them on the computer, gosh I am soooo lost in that area. :(

Back