Lets discuss HIStory tour in Bucharest.

rsggamer123

Proud Member
Man i had totally forgotten just how AMAZING Michael is in this concert. His energy is absolutely incredible, and in my opinion his dancing is probably the best it had ever been, in any concert. Such a damn shame we have it in below average quality and the version we have uses dubbed (fake) audience audio and crowd shots. Imagine having this show in high quality, with the original crowd shots and audio. I can only pray that there are other HIStory tour concerts with the energy of this show, and if there is THAT should be the one to be released on DVD.

HIStory Tour Bucharest is one of my favorite shows on the HIStory Tour. Michael's energy was on top form that night and plus he wears the red Thriller jacket in this

and it's a damn shame that the only show available in HD (As far as we know) is Munich which is the worst show on the HIStory Tour

HIStory Tour Bucharest is one of my favorite shows on the HIStory Tour. Michael's energy was on top form that night and plus he wears the red Thriller jacket in this

and it's a damn shame that the only show available in HD (As far as we know) is Munich which is the worst show on the HIStory Tour

We'll someone here on the board said that the Estate recently found a HD HIStory concert of the European Tour, other than Munich.

Maybe a slight chance that it is Bucharest?

We'll someone here on the board said that the Estate recently found a HD HIStory concert of the European Tour, other than Munich.

Maybe a slight chance that it is Bucharest?

I wouldn't expect any big suprise. It is most likely the Munich concert that they might release.

I've always thought Kuala Lumpur was a great show too.

Bucharest, Brunei and Kuala Lumpur are all great shows

Why is it so bad?

Why is it so bad?

Michael's energy was really lacking compared to other shows on the HIStory Tour, his vocals (when he actually does sing live) were in really bad shape. Yes his vocals weren't the best on the HIStory Tour but they were in the worst shape at the Munich concert. I don't know if it's true or not but it's been said that Michael was sick at the Munich concert and it wouldn't surprise me if this was the case

Michael's energy was really lacking compared to other shows on the HIStory Tour, his vocals (when he actually does sing live) were in really bad shape. Yes his vocals weren't the best on the HIStory Tour but they were in the worst shape at the Munich concert. I don't know if it's true or not but it's been said that Michael was sick at the Munich concert and it wouldn't surprise me if this was the case

Ok, I hope they release a history concert in hd other than Munich then, if it was the worst.

personally I certainly don't think munich is the worst show. I actually really like it. I watched Copenhagen the other day and IMO that was alot worse then munich.

Anyway back to history in Bucharest, does anyone know the reason they used fake audience audio/camera shots? Was it MJs idea?

we don't know anything about what was recorded and what wasn't, we'll only know when (if) one of these shows are released. my hope is that it will be a 1996 show, shot on film (or hd) and multitrack audio, it's highly unlikely michael only filmed munich in hd. but let's not rush to any conclusions.

Ok, I hope they release a history concert in hd other than Munich then, if it was the worst.

Also Munich was planned to be released on VHS/DVD back in 1997 but when Michael saw it he cancelled the release because he was unhappy with his performance

Well we do know to the best of our knowlege that Michael filmed every concert, and documented his whole trip.. It has been said a few times throughout the years that its all filmed. Usually he would film everything - you never know when the best footage would be recorded and MJ knew that!! I mean he even recorded a decent amount of rehearsals too.

Well we do know to the best of our knowlege that Michael filmed every concert, and documented his whole trip.. It has been said a few times throughout the years that its all filmed. Usually he would film everything - you never know when the best footage would be recorded and MJ knew that!! I mean he even recorded a decent amount of rehearsals too.

yes, nocturne filmed every performance of michael's but certainly not all of them on film/hd. no chance, three shows from each tour would be my guess.. including the rehearsals, we know of 2 shows from 1997 (Munich July 4th & 6th, with multitrack) maybe one from 1996 on film? wouldn't be out of reach if it was indeed true. but we can't just guess at what was.. using the term ''filmed'' as you say, shot on tape.. obviously (from the jumbotron, may i add controlled by nocturne) it's honestly impossible to guess at such subject. so let's wait for an announcement (i presume for 2015, modest guess)

popcorn-MJ.gif

I was on youtube once and was watching the History tour (different videos) and there is one he was singing Wanna Be Startin Something and he sounded like in any moment he would have no voice. It was pretty scary. Was that Munich? I think at times he shouldn't have been performing and take care of himself. I know he probably wouldn't want to let anyone down but his health and voice were important.

No matter the hate or dislike of some towards this tour, I bet many of of us would love to have it released on HD. It'd be better if the Estate chose a show where Michael was more energetic and sang more if possible.

as time goes by, the number of Blu-Ray concert releases will steadily rise i believe. yes, it's more logical for them to release HWT first as the only official release was in korea and it's a vhs.. very rare these days. we can't disclose munich to be the only hd show, we just gotta wait and see what happens when the time does come.. let's hope for the best and expect mediocre though :)

There are plenty of good HIStory Tour concerts. Dublin, Kuala Lumpur and Bucharest for example.

If it's possible i'd like to see Bucharest, Brunei or Kuala Lumpur released on DVD/Blu Ray and for the bonus features i'd like to see HIStory Tour rehearsals and Blood On The Dance Floor live at Copenhagen 1997

There are plenty of good HIStory Tour concerts. Dublin, Kuala Lumpur and Bucharest for example.

It may seem biased as I was there, but the dublin show was amazing. From the bootleg, you can hear that Michael's voice was one of the best performances of the HIStory tour. Would love to see it in HD...

It may seem biased as I was there, but the dublin show was amazing. From the bootleg, you can hear that Michael's voice was one of the best performances of the HIStory tour. Would love to see it in HD...

It's one of the best from what I've seen. Billie Jean stands out for me.

Brunei Concert slays every concert i've seen/heard. Michael is just on fire, unmatchable. there must be decent video footage available to them (possibly film) as multitracks were recorded..

Back