Lets Consider How Katherine is Feeling Now

music65

Proud Member
Her son just died and is being slandered and tainted all over the media. No one is taking into consideration how she is feeling now. Please lets do that right now.

How do you know people arent taking it into consideration. I certainly am and Im sure most people are.

Im thinking about her also... even moreso at the memorial when she was sitting there with white hanky's in her hand. Bless her. Shes now buried not one but two of her children.

I am constantly thinking about her. She seems a lovely lady and she will do right by those children and she will always protect her family.

Katherine Jackson is a very loving, kind person with great morals. The Jackson family are extreamly lucky to have a mother like Katherine and my heart goes out to hear for the loss of her son

she is in my prayers
she is strong though and helped MJ be
strong - but I cant imagine what she is
going through - with MJs death and worrying
about the fate of his children - on top of all
the slander against her and Michaels memory.

My greif is slowly turning to anger
and that is part of the grieving process
I hope for the day God will give me peace.

and his peace that passes all understanding
for Katherine and Mjs children _ I wish them peace
above all things

I'm definitely taking it into consideration. I feel so bad for Katherine. :(

I can't imagine what it must've felt like, especially throughout the memorial...sitting there at having to see all those pictures and all that footage of her little baby.

Katherine is such a sweet lady. She has such a kind and compassionate heart.
This is who Michael got this quality from, his mother. :)
If my pain is this bad, I cant imagine the pain she is going through.. :(
Im also thinking of Janet. Her and Michael shared such a tight knit loving brother/sister bond which was so beautiful. And Jermaine who was Michaels backbone. And Marlon Michaels baby brother. :(
Keeping the Jackson family in my thoughts and prayers constantly.

Katherine seems like a kind and caring woman. MJ absolutely adored her. I can't imagine what she's going through right now. No one should ever have to bury their child. I am so sorry for her and the whole family. My thoughts and prayers are with Mrs. Katherine Jacskon (as well as the entire family) during this difficult time.

But I hope Mrs. Katherine thinks of this song MJ once sang to her whenever she feels like the pain is too much :-(.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCL2-KHkICM

Her son just died and is being slandered and tainted all over the media. No one is taking into consideration how she is feeling now. Please lets do that right now.

You know you are preachin' to the choir here right?

I think fans and non fans alike around the world are thinking of her and hoping the best for her and Michael's children. Nothing is worse in the world than to see your child die before you do- to have to bury your child before you die. It's not supposed to be like that (I saw it happen TWICE to my dear grandfather Poppy- he had to bury his first born son and a few year later, his daughter many years before he passed away)

... My heart aches and weighs heavy with sadness and I am very worried for her and Michael's kids.

I just wish Joe Jackson would see it like we do and chill (that's who you should be speaking to - not us.) The way he's talking out there to the media and all, he is going to mess things up for Michael's mom and the kids. She just doesn't need that..

I have been praying for her and her family since Michael's untimely passing. I for one, consider her feelings and what's she's going through. I feel so badly for her.

When i think how she must feel and Michael's children i don't think i have an idea.If we are this broken and hurt what must they all feel.They are in my prayers.

I feel it and can imagine :cry: Mrs. Katherine in my Prayers!

How do you know people arent taking it into consideration. I certainly am and Im sure most people are.
i think what the person means is the media,i have just come home from the united states back to the u.k and whilst i was there i visited the jackson family home in encino,where michaels mother lives,i don,t know if michaels mother would go there,but right at the end of her street there is a supermarket,and in there at the end of the cash desks they have the o.k magazine with michael lifeless body on the front page,i mean this is his mothers neighbourhood and they havn,t even got the right morals at all,the media in general are not thinking of katherine or his children.

She must go trough hell right now! :( :(
I feel so bad for her, let's pray for her!!

Back