Lets bombard the radio stations tomorrow.

Gottobethere

Proud Member
Lets bombard the radio stations tomorrow with request for Michaels songs. I'm going to text in loads of requests but not for the usaully songs they have played since 6/25 although i'd be afraid if i ask for something off invincible they might not have it.

yeah i tihnk im going to go for stranger in moscow, Is It Scary/Ghosts, Unbreakable, One Day in your Life, Cry, Workin' day and night, Scream (havent heard that on the radio ever!)
hmmm any others?

Good idea! Maybe my area would actually follow through with the requests if they were bombarded. Pff. Seriously...the stations here suck. I've only heard ONE of Michael's songs on the radio since his death. One song, just one time. NOT RIGHT I tell you!

Good idea! Maybe my area would actually follow through with the requests if they were bombarded. Pff. Seriously...the stations here suck. I've only heard ONE of Michael's songs on the radio since his death. One song, just one time. NOT RIGHT I tell you!

Wow really?! That sucks. :(

I'm going to the Manchester United vs Arsenal game tomorrow and I've requested a song to be played over the stadium PA system. I've chosen Man In The Mirror and it will be played in front of 75,000 people:

246009325_14b24f680c.jpg

I hope I can hold it together if it is played :cry:

Cool!! The radio station I listen to is dedicating the whole day to MJ!!! :D

Well I'm disappointed that Manchester United didn't play my request...but I listened to his music constantly all the way up and all the way back down again though :)

Back