Let's all contact tmz and beg them release whole song-get ur friends overwhelm them with thousands

dancemasterman

Proud Member
Here is the web address where you can send them a message, but don't stope there!! Let's get the word out on myspace, facebook, ask everybody you know, use every email address you have. Let's overwhelm them with thousands of requests to hear the whole song "Place with no name" today or tomorrow!!

We have proven ourselves capable of this kind of stuff before by overwhelming internet polls. Let's put our heads together and do this. If they get that many requests it might get released as a download single within the next 24 hours.

I'm serious. I think we can launch this kind of campaign! We should also contact every person on you tube who leaves a comment for this song and tell them to do the same. We can start a chain reaction!

Here is the page where you can send a message to TMZ
http://www.tmz.com/contact/contactus

i realise it would be nice to have this in full because we've been starved for years but we have to have patience.

This song will be released in due time.

They probably don't have the entire song. Probably got the sample from an industry insider

if they release the full song it wont be on any album... Is that what you want?

I dont belive they have the whole song
just this leaked snippet. and I wouldnt
beg them for anything -

How did they get the song?

TMZ don't deserve to be begged for anything.

What? No.

I'm not begging TMZ for anything. You want anything from them, and they'll get more power.

They'll stalk his kids for years and years, just trying to record any of them hummin' something so that they can get have breaking news and more ad revenue.

if they release the full song it wont be on any album... Is that what you want?
what difference does it make if it's on an album? If we get a good quality single download it's the same either way.

oh well. I can't do it on my own. I figured you guys would be quick to help out, and if so we'd probably be successful.

I just don't want to wait five more frieging years for some new MJ music. All weve had in rescent times is this snippet and Hold my Hand.

no! look what happened to hold my hand,i can do without leaks. just a confirmation of new material was all i needed

no! look what happened to hold my hand,i can do without leaks. just a confirmation of new material was all i needed
by what happened you mean we all loved it and enjoyed it, and now it has been released a as a single getting massive radio play?

besides I'm not talking about a leak. I'm talking about a release.

by what happened you mean we all loved it and enjoyed it, and now it has been released a as a single getting massive radio play?

besides I'm not talking about a leak. I'm talking about a release.

hold my hand was not a single it was supposed to be but michael and akon had it pulled becuase some1 leaked it. and 15million pple downloaded it so why release something pple have.

and tmz doesnt have the power 2 release anything they're not sony and im sure if they did they wud be sued

Back