Let us fight for a Victory DVD Concert release

Arty

Proud Member
I know a lot of fans would love to see a 88 Bad Concert on DVD.

But don´t forget the Victory Concerts were as marvellous. You cannot compare the Victory Concerts with the 88 Bad Concerts because of the songs he was performing.
So let´s fight for a Victory Concert DVD and an 88 Bad Concert DVD.

But you can compare the Victory with the 87 Bad Concerts.Almost the same songs!
And I must say Victory wins.

The whole Victory Concerts had an enery out of this world. And the band with his brothers were much better than the Bad 87 band and dancers.

You can see that Mike was far more comfortable with his brothers in the back.
But this does not suprise he was performing with them since childhood.

And he was so playful and happy during the whole Victory Concerts.
He just came out fresh after the biggest album of all time and you can see it
So much joy in the concerts. The atmosphere was just spectacular-MichaelMania in full force!
Vocally Mike was better on Victory(more power and so much soul in his voice
Thriller voice cannot be toped!)

and he was looking his best-Thriller look must I say more?

So let us work togehter and fight for a Victory DVD release. Right now is the time for such a release. So we must first find a strategy how we can archive this goal.

1. Who has the rights of the Victory Concerts?
2. Who is the person which is deciding what is going to be released on dvd.

Then we must write this person. It doesn´t make sense to do a petition and then the person who is in charge is never going to see it.

If the wrong person sees it who hasn´t the power to release a DVD all the work is for nothing.
So me must work like scientists and should create a "Victory-Release-Group"

This should be a group of Fans who will work together and collect the information we need for example find an answer to question 1 and 2 for a start and keep us up to date what news they´ve got concerning the dvd release.

If we don´t to this now with all the new fans looking in shops for MJ Stuff like Concerts it will be much harder to archive this goal in 1-2 years from now.

Its hard enough to get one Bad Tour 88 DVD out without fighting for two lol

Nah Mike has so wonderful fans.

I´m 100% sure that we can create 2 fight groups one for Bad88 and one for Victory. With so many fans worldwide this shouldn´t be hard to archive.

Some people say they´ve not released the concerts dvd because there wasn´t the demand. But this is just stupid. A jazz guitar player only famous in our city and county has released 5 DVDs and he told me that he would sell 500-1000 copies and that is enough for him to release more dvd in the future............

So the question is why has the biggest star in world who has filmed so many concerts not one great concert on dvd to buy? The quality is there (Triumpg Victory Bad88 were just outstanding) and the demand. So where is the real problem?
The person in charge doesen´t he wont to make money? A Victory Concert release with some proper advertising would create millions and millions everyone wants to see the Thriller Mike live.

The ad for the DVD can be for example like this. " You´ve heard the biggest album of all time you´ve seen the videos who´ve changed music history forever and now for the first time you´ll see the man in concert-For the first time see Thriller Mike in the Victory concert Out Christmas 2009 on DVD and Blu Ray"

I´m 100% sure that we can create 2 fight groups one for Bad88 and one for Victory. With so many fans worldwide this shouldn´t be hard to archive.

We've been trying years. Theres been petitions and everything. Im sure someone who trades has a full Bad Tour 88 concert pro shot. But just wont share it, maybe eventually they will.

We've been trying years. Theres been petitions and everything. Im sure someone who trades has a full Bad Tour 88 concert pro shot. But just wont share it, maybe eventually they will.

So to whom where the petitions send and what was the answer?

I mean what was the justification given to all the thousands of people who ´ve signed the petitions why the concert isn´t going to be released.

So what was the reason? And which person has given the reason to the fans?

Why not one concert from each tour - Victory, Bad, Dangerous (I know, there already is one), History, 30th anniversary and a compilation covering the 70's? ;) Each DVD would be available seperately and as part of a box set. I would also like to see a release of the Variety shows on DVD.

Why not one concert from each tour - Victory, Bad, Dangerous (I know, there already is one), History, 30th anniversary and a compilation covering the 70's? ;) Each DVD would be available seperately and as part of a box set. I would also like to see a release of the Variety shows on DVD.

That would be great of course. But let us start with the Victory Concert and Bad88.

If these2 DVDs make millions and millions than we must not fight for other concerts to be released.

And I think that the Victory Concert with Thriller Mike Look combined with his brothers has the biggest chance to become

the biggest Concert DVD seller of alltime! Just release a 2DVD Set. One DVD with a full Victory Concert and a second DVD with a Doku about the time an events etc.with recent interviews by the brothers-concert managers-etc etc.

I mean Thriller Mike with his brothers they bring so many good memories to everyone-so alot of people even nonfans feel comfortable to buy the DVD.

That would be great of course. But let us start with the Victory Concert and Bad88.

If these2 DVDs make millions and millions than we must not fight for other concerts to be released.

And I think that the Victory Concert with Thriller Mike Look combined with his brothers has the biggest chance to become

the biggest Concert DVD seller of alltime! Just release a 2DVD Set. One DVD with a full Victory Concert and a second DVD with a Doku about the time an events etc.with recent interviews by the brothers-concert managers-etc etc.

I mean Thriller Mike with his brothers they bring so many good memories to everyone-so alot of people even nonfans feel comfortable to buy the DVD.

Great idea,make the second disc have interviews and specials and commericals,and then add the two videos torture and body and a photo gallery from the tour

Me too.

And one thing is clear. Mike was on the top in his Thriller Days. Everyone loved him. He never looked better and his live singing during the concerts was so good.
Right now everyone wants to see the "Thriller" Concert. Over a hundred million people own the album so let´s release the concert.

Back