Let us all in by Michael

izilda

Proud Member
Let us all in by Michael
In 2004 we were there, carrying placards and shouting "INNOCENT"
Tomorrow it will be with posters shouting "Murderers"
I think the pressure made in 2004 was so important not to leave the jury with committing injustices maneuvers planned.
I also have in me to see the children of Michael, pure and innocent children in seven months speak like adults, moved with the authorities, because they saw, how these children were affected by the death of father
These children had their lives changed in a course of 360 degrees overnight, and now came to thank God for them and look to grandparents for their support, and should be with his father who was "father and mother" who looked after, watched over, cherished, played, taught, guided and protected
That was a slap in the face of the authorities and it must have come as a cover for the pressure that caused the killer doctor
Unfortunately I am in Brazil and can not go to Los Angeles but those who could, do, in the name of love we have for justice Michael ......

In these very hard hours where Conrad Murray is expected to turn himself in and the case moving either at an open hearing or to a grand jury, it's time for the fans to be there.
Michael needs us now more than he ever did during his short lifetime.
He is no longer here to defend himself and the truth is at serious risk. These people will say anything and will try to distort everything to get away with it. And I am not referring to Murray or his defense team alone.

Dear follower fans, will you be there?
Dear US/LA fans, will you be there?
Do you still care?

Last edited:
Back