Leona Lewis Fans?

MJsPanda

Proud Member
Hi everybody,

I was just wondering if there are any Leona Lewis fans here?

I absolutely love her and I was wondering if anybody has all of her video performances on the X- factor and other shows? If anyone does, could you please upload them here? I would love to have anything I could of hers. So if anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance. :D

She obviously has a very good voice and if given the opportunity to grow as an artist she could become a legend. I have her album but I have to say it was really disappointing, I really like Bleeding Love, Better In Time and her version of Roberta Flack's The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face but the rest of her album was really bland and generic imo. She has a brilliant voice and seems like a lovely woman but I think she needs to pick better songs to make a more cohesive and strong album.

I love her album, especially the Deluxe edition with songs like:

Homeless
A Moment Like This
Run

Plus I Love

Take A Bow
Bleeding Love
Better in Time
The First Time Ever I saw Your Face
I Will Be
Footprints in the Sand
Here I Am
I'm You

I like the deluxe version too. Forgive Me was one of the songs that convinced me to buy it.

She obviously has a very good voice and if given the opportunity to grow as an artist she could become a legend. I have her album but I have to say it was really disappointing, I really like Bleeding Love, Better In Time and her version of Roberta Flack's The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face but the rest of her album was really bland and generic imo. She has a brilliant voice and seems like a lovely woman but I think she needs to pick better songs to make a more cohesive and strong album.

Totally agree. I love Leona's voice and she has some good songs, but overall she needs to take more risks and have better material if she's hoping to last long in this business.

i love leona and her voice. shes awesome. i loved her on tyra. i enjoyed her entire album form stat to finish. she def has a place in my heart lol

i love leona and her voice. shes awesome. i loved her on tyra. i enjoyed her entire album form stat to finish. she def has a place in my heart lol

Same here, plus I love her performances on the X Factor & all her videos.
Does anyone have her appearance on the Tyra Banks Show for download?

Has anybody bought the import of the deluxe edition from Amazon? If so, how long did it take for them to ship it? I live in Ohio, I placed my order on May 1rst. I chose standard shipping. I got an e-mail saying it would be shipped in 7-13 days. It still hasn't been shipped yet.

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Shipping estimate for these items: May 7, 2009 - May 15, 2009 [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]
music_display_on_website-blue-icon._V47059326_.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]2[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]"Spirit (Deluxe Edition) (Incl. Bonus Tracks and Bonus DVD)"
Leona Lewis; Audio CD; $22.99

[/SIZE][/FONT]That's what the e-mail says.

Now the site says the May 13-21

Has anyone ordered an import from Amazon where it said it would take 7-13 days to ship it? If so, How long did it take for them to actually ship it and then deliver?

Same here, plus I love her performances on the X Factor & all her videos.
Does anyone have her appearance on the Tyra Banks Show for download?

me 2! shes wonderful. i really really love her. i cant wait 4her new record

Leona is fast becoming one our our national treasures, rightfully so. i have to say though that last years winner of our X Factor Alexandra Burke is also someone to watch.
look out for her guys... awesome.
sleep now Michael xx

I think Leona is a wonderful vocalist, really one of the best around today. I like some of her music as well. I hope she continues to be successful and grow musically too 'cause I'd definitely like to hear more from her in the future.

Back