Leave Me Alone appreciation thread!

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
This is probably my most underrated MJ Songs ever! this song is puure geenius! I Cant even explain, the chorus is one of MJ's most complicated chrouses ever, i swear there must have been like a 100 layers! The harmonies as so sychronized with eachother, and blends in perfectly withouth disturbing each other, the harmonies compliments eachother. Please the next time you listen to leave me alone, when you come to the chrous ignore the lead layer, and try to listen to all the other layers. i swear they come in from eveerywhere, left, right front, in and out.
In closing, i love this song!:D

I absolutely love this song, it's my favourite track from 'Bad' :punk:

One of my fave tracks off "BAD". It's got rhythm and drama and a potent, brutally honest message. ..

Back then I felt so screwed when I had the Bad album and this song was only released on the very expensive cd version.

Now this is THE track I play extra loud on my highend sound system to listen to all the "as the topic starter says" layers.

Just beautifull and straight Michael Magic!!!!!

This is my favorite song off of Bad and is probably my favorite song from him for the reasons specified by OP.

Oh yes I love this song too. I love the great beat and the layering is like a slice of heaven- just surreal and beautiful. One of the reasons I also love The Way You Love me- the beautiful layering of his - no one can do it better than Michael!

This is my song for whenever I'm feeling annoyed by people lol. I agree with the layering. It's actually pretty amazing trying to dissect the songs and trying to single out the different parts. Some others like "Billie Jean" and "Off the Wall" they're both very complex when thinking about all those different components. And yeah they do come from all over the place. Makes you wonder how it actually works, and still sounds good. Michael was so ahead of his time ;)

That is the great thing about a decent headset, because you can decipher the layers without doing damage to your ears.

Do you use the inner-ear plugs or a headphone? I'm using inner-ears for my mp3 right now and it sounds really good but maybe if there is something better out there, I would like to know.

Now I'm going to watch Moonwalker Blu-ray to watch and listen to leave me alone:D

Back