Lawsuit won’t stop Jackson concert series

TSCM

Proud Member
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31358197/ns/en...ainment-gossip/

Lawsuit won’t stop Jackson concert series

A $40 million lawsuit filed against Michael Jackson isn’t causing much concern behind the scenes of Jackson’s comeback tour, which kicks off in London next month.

“We’re not worried at all,” says a source who is closely involved with the planning of the production. “Things are beyond belief, absolutely incredible!”

Promoter AllGood Entertainment Inc. is behind the lawsuit, which alleges that Jackson’s 50-date concert series at London’s O2 arena violates a contract signed by Jackson’s manager.

AllGood claims that the contract requires Jackson to perform at a Jackson family reunion concert in 2010, and he can’t individually give a show before that date or for a certain period of time afterwards.

Meanwhile, rumors that Jackson’s oldest son, Prince Michael I, age 12, will make his musical debut alongside his dad in London continue to gain steam, as Prince Michael has been photographed going to rehearsals in L.A.

A rep for the production couldn’t confirm whether Prince Michael would definitely be onstage. “Everything is very secretive,” was the only comment.

um well his DAUGHTER was w/ him too.....ugh y they always forget about paris? maybe SHE'll do something. damn media

I've been wondering for a while whether his children will make an appearance on stage.

All 4 of them, singing, dancing... together.

My head will explode!

Aww that would be cute if prince is on stage with michael :) :wub:

.ugh y they always forget about paris?

I know poor paris :(

Rumors are... But honestly I do not believe that Prince will do a duet with her father. Michael has always maintained the privacy of their children.

Still believe that everything that involves the concerts is being held secretly by Michael.​

Rumors are... But honestly I do not believe that Prince will do a duet with her father. Michael has always maintained the privacy of their children.

Still believe that everything that involves the concerts is being held secretly by Michael.​

Randy Phillips addressed this rumor some time ago and confirmed that there were no plans for Michael's children to be involved in the show.

i mean, if they wanted to, i doubt he'd say no but this is for him, not for him to introduce his children to the world...and 50 dates?

all three kids were at the studio. they just only showed prince and paris and i guess only mentioned prince. lol

Who knows, wouldn't completely rule out a appearance of one or all of his children at some point during the length of the concerts. Maybe at the closing show? Not holding my breath on it for many reasons including security, personal choice on Michael or the kids part, etc. But since we have no idea how the children feel about it yay or nay, or Michael, security, etc., wouldn't 110% rule anything completely out or in. Performance I would doubt before I'd doubt a brief introduction to one or all of the them somewhere during the duration of the concerts at some point- jmo of course.

More than anything I would suspect everything hinges on seeing how everything plays out security wise, individual wishes, etc.

I remember one time Michael saying that his children would dance but only for him. Meaning they wouldn't dance in front of other people. I think they might be a little shy. I doubt if they are gonna take the stage with him for the O2. The media don't know anything.

I remember one time Michael saying that his children would dance but only for him. Meaning they wouldn't dance in front of other people. I think they might be a little shy. I doubt if they are gonna take the stage with him for the O2. The media don't know anything.

Are you sure? I remember from the Geraldo interview he was talking about his kids bugging him because they wanted to go on stage with him. In his words "pretty soon I'm gonna let them out, let the world see them for the first time".

Sounds like they're up for it, but it's Michael that's being cautious.

Last edited:
The link says gossip....i never believe any gossip, so neither do i believe this. Not that i was afraid that the concerts weren't going to happen anymore. If that had been the case..i bet we would've heard that last week.

um well his DAUGHTER was w/ him too.....ugh y they always forget about paris? maybe SHE'll do something. damn media

Poor Paris. Sometimes the media has actually said Michael has got three sons and not one daughter.

Randy Phillips addressed this rumor some time ago and confirmed that there were no plans for Michael's children to be involved in the show.
Yes, it was also out in several Brazilian sites. They mentioned a choir with children. But I think Michael would not Prince or the three children up on stage with him, but if they ask for Michael as someone said in a topic, all right. In the photos they were going to the studio I saw Blanket... or I'm getting blind. lol! :scratch:
Are still just rumors...

ah i think if he were to do it, it'd be a suprise and in a classy way. he wouldn't exploit his kids or the shock value of having his kids on stage...he ain't like that.

and ALL THREE KIDS were at the studio. for some reason, they didn't even include blanket in most of the pics! haha

well the pics of them unmasked were removed and even in those, he wasn't featured. lol so whatever....

the whole family was there. the media is just stupid

it's amazing how they birth those rumours from every step MJ takes. could it be that Prince is his son, and he just wants to take him to see him rehearse? lol

AllGood claims that the contract requires Jackson to perform at a Jackson family reunion concert in 2010, and he can’t individually give a show before that date or for a certain period of time afterwards.
MJ was already a step ahead of AllGood!

:lol:

YAY! Not that I thought they had a snowball's chance in Hades to begin with. :lol:

Back