Latest german Bravo Cover - unknown pic? Beautiful!!!!

MJBlanket

Proud Member
I am wondering if this is one of the last pics taken of Michael, I have never seen it before or anything similar. what do u think?

However, it is absolutely beautiful!

87707235.jpg

In germany there's also an extra edition of the magazine 'stern' published.
They are talking about never publicized photos etc. also.
I don't really know if it is worth it, have never looked into it yet, as it seems to be just out... but here's the source and a (international) phonenumber available in this german article here...

http://www.medienhandbuch.de/news/der-stern-widmet-michael-jackson-ein-sonderheft-26909.html

The edition has 148 pages, is full with pictures widely unknown they tell and there's a report of author Paul Therox included who's telling about a visit on Neverland and his talks with Michael while he was there.

The price is 7.50€

If someone needs help, feel free to ask me!

Face is too ...fat there (and when I mean fat, i dont mean fat fat, i mean fatter than what it was at the This is It launch).

Bravo's covers always look so cluttered though. I get dizzy just looking at it.

I've cleaned this thread - save the surgery drama for a site that cares about that sort of thing. We at MJJC don't go there. RESPECT.

In germany there's also an extra edition of the magazine 'stern' published.
They are talking about never publicized photos etc. also.
I don't really know if it is worth it, have never looked into it yet, as it seems to be just out...

i got it!
i live in germany
its worth it

so many beautiful pictures
and some of them i never saw before

Is that magazine worth buying? Or is the scan pretty much it? lol
I think I can get it...but I don't want to bother if it's not worth it.

I've cleaned this thread - save the surgery drama for a site that cares about that sort of thing. We at MJJC don't go there. RESPECT.

Do we really need posts removed when they were DEFENDING him? I think we can also find respect in positive free speech.

thx *navi* for uploading

this is not a drawing and not a pic of the history era either.......maybe I will write a mail to the bravo team.

Back