Last song Michael used " Hee-hee" ?

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
The title is self explanatory.. What was the last song,(that we have heard), that he did his signature Hee-hee's. Just got curious out of nowhere.

The title is self explanatory.. What was the last song,(that we have heard), that he did his signature Hee-hee's. Just got curious out of nowhere.

he could have used hee-hee on any of the song's he recorded in 2008 with Theron Feemster, Brad Buxer, Michael Prince, Red One etc. it's possible we could get an unreleased track in the future featuring Michael's last ever hee-hee's!

We've Had Enough was recorded around the same time as Privacy? WHE has better hee-hee's in my opinion. :)

The last songs Michael released that had "hee hee's" in them were Invincible and Privacy.

^^ THAT'S it! I knew there was one more song, but for the life of me I couldn't remember :p

Fun fact: Michael stopped using the "hee hee's" around the time of the Invincible era based on a suggestion by Rodney Jerkins. He supposedly said that if Michael was going to recreate his image into the new millennium, he had to make some changes, that being one of them. Which is why Michael switched to singing "alriiiiiiiiiiight" in many of his songs (I Am a Loser, Best of Joy, Gloucestershire).

Which is why Michael switched to singing "alriiiiiiiiiiight" in many of his songs (I Am a Loser, Best of Joy, Gloucestershire).

That is a fun fact you brought up, AlwaysThere! :)

And I think he is singing one of those "alriiiiiiiiight"'s at the beginning of One More Chance as well, true?

^^ THAT'S it! I knew there was one more song, but for the life of me I couldn't remember :p

Fun fact: Michael stopped using the "hee hee's" around the time of the Invincible era based on a suggestion by Rodney Jerkins. He supposedly said that if Michael was going to recreate his image into the new millennium, he had to make some changes, that being one of them. Which is why Michael switched to singing "alriiiiiiiiiiight" in many of his songs (I Am a Loser, Best of Joy, Gloucestershire).

That is a fun fact you brought up, AlwaysThere! :)

And I think he is singing one of those "alriiiiiiiiight"'s at the beginning of One More Chance as well, true?

Haha funny you two mentioned that. I made a thread about the usage of Alright during the later part of his career sometime ago. Best Of Joy, IAAL, Hold My Hand, Days In gloucestershire, One More Chance, (Free). There are some more but i forgot.

@AlwaysThere. He should have kept them imo. They are just too flawless.

AlwaysThere, did you notice the "alright" in Chicago?

I prefer the 'heees' over the 'alrights,' a matter of taste I guess. I grew up so many years listening to them that it was weird Michael didn't use them much. Best Of Joy is more recent than Another Day. Doesn't he sing 'whooos' in that one instead?

Michael didn't sing heees or alrights on Chicago.

I prefer the 'heees' over the 'alrights,' a matter of taste I guess. I grew up so many years listening to them that it was weird Michael didn't use them much. Best Of Joy is more recent than Another Day. Doesn't he sing 'whooos' in that one instead?

Michael didn't sing heees or alrights on Chicago.

Michael does say "Alright" in Chicago once.

Back