Last song ever rehearsed?

offthewall79

Proud Member
Does anybody know what the last song Michael rehearsed on the 24th was? Also know as what would be his last song performed ever. I am very curious about this.

As i heard/read,it was Heal The World,Kenny Ortega said that. I think you can hear it in This Is IT movie during credits,but Im not 100% sure if its from 24th.

Last song was Thriller.

The end from TII it's a -2 pitched version of HTW :)

The only songs performed on June 24th were Earth Song and Thriller. Not HTW or any others.

He began the day with a message and endid in a thriller :(

No, he rehearsed dangerous last on the 24th, 100 %!!!!

Why the red shirt from the 23rd then?

dangerousrehearsal.jpg

But he rehearsed dangerous 2 times! Travis AND kenny says that! And it was the last song ever! but he is alive so.... :p but the last song on the 24th!

It was Heal The World. I'm %100 sure. In the DVD, it was "Beyond the Show" I think, the records from 24th are shown and at the end of it Kenny Ortega says "Enough for today." and there's the Heal the World's earth on the 3d screen. So the very last song they rehearsed was Heal the World.

It was Heal The World. I'm %100 sure. In the DVD, it was "Beyond the Show" I think, the records from 24th are shown and at the end of it Kenny Ortega says "Enough for today." and there's the Heal the World's earth on the 3d screen. So the very last song they rehearsed was Heal the World.

I thought he hard to rehearse WATW and HTW on 25 along with Dirty Diana and some others...

I heard it was either Heal The World or Earth Song. If it was either of those, its as if Michael was sending out his final message before he left. :(

Never heard it was Thriller until I saw this thread. Does anybody know for certain which song he last rehearsed?

I'm certain that the only songs he rehearsed on 24th were Earth Song and Thriller. It's been confirmed by many people.

He rehearsed dangerous,thriller,earth song,we are the world on the 24th, for sure!

On 24th he rehearsead dangerous for sure.It's even in the trailer when he's spinning and he has the "curls for my girls" tshirt

We Are The World - London Earl's Court 2006

(not one of my favourite performances)

On 24th he rehearsead dangerous for sure.It's even in the trailer when he's spinning and he has the "curls for my girls" tshirt

you hit the nail on the head! :D so he rehearsed "dangerous" on the 23rd AND 24th.

so the complete list:

earth song, thriller, dangerous and heal the world (cos there's the globe coming down from the ceiling in one of the dvd/blu ray extras)

still gives me goosebumps he did the 1st two songs during that last rehearsal, especially with that prayer pose before "threatened" and at the end of "earth song" (with hands extended out)

Here it is for you guys.

On 24th,with the "CFMG" t-shirt,with the "green thingies" on the screen,taken from the official trailer.

dangerous.png

Who's bad? :D

Please correct me if I am wrong, but that's the red lion shirt he wore several times.

There was several times he wore it but like you mentioned before he had it modified with the "777" plus these pictures are Kevin Mazurs from the 23rd, they are the only real pics that were taken of the rehearsals.

Back