Last mini-concert by Michael (Democratic Fundraiser)

Johan

Proud Member
I hope we will get to see this one day. It was the last mini-concert (2002 or 2003) by Michael and it has never been shown. The show was called 'A Night At The Apollo'. Here is a picture.

340x.jpg

Setlist:
Black Or White?
Heal The World?
Earth Song?
Dangerous?

If someone knows the exact setlist, please reply and I will update the first post.

Last edited:
We've been hoping to see that since it happened! lol

A radio host in DC "Donnie Simpson" who good friends with Mike (everyone is) lol but he did know them since MJ was little. He was there and said MJ was awesome! and on one of the songs MJ spent like 3-5 times and kept dropping on his knee's and his mom was so wworried..but they said he got into it at that show. I hope we will see it too! I'm still waitn for the "United We Stand" Concert I went to! I wanna see Man in the Mirror but there is another thread for that! lol!

This is also something i wanna see, and for sure full setlist of his lately rehearsels :(
its so sad...
just EVERYTHING is sad... :(

I'm pretty sure the setlist was (not sure of order):

Black or White
Dangerous
Heal The World

I'm guessing BoW was first, since there's a picture of him being shot from the ground (toaster). I highly doubt he'd end it with Dangerous over HTW, so I think Dangerous was second, then finished with HTW (performing with Diana Ross).

Back