Larry King will Tour Neverland Tomorrow Friday

Cool, we might find out what all the activity is going on there.

Larry King is a jackass. He is not capable of appreciating what Neverland stands for. Anybody who can say that it was hard to love Michael Jackson to me is a complete waste.

ugh stop ripping into people. This thread is so that we know someones going to do some kind of coverage, fans are so much in the dark right now.

I am just reporting the news that there will be a coverage of Neverland tomorrow, I don’t have telepathy skills to know what Larry King will talk about on his next show.

Hmm, I wonder what this is going to be about and who has given him access. Woudl it be the Jackson family or Barrack/Colony Capital?

It'll be interesting to see.

I would really like to see this programme but i live in the Uk :(... how could i watch it? Can somebody record it and put it on Youtube or 2000 watts?

I respect Larry he is a good guy
Thanks Larry for everything you have been doing in the last couple of days

Neverland was no longer part of Michael's life from 2005. The police ruined it, I see Michael's home as the mansion he died in or his families home in Encino which was actually owned by Michael.

I wouldn't say the home he died in, the mansion he was renting was really what he felt was 'home'. He just rented the property and had only lived in it since January and i'm sure he didn't have the things he wanted to make it feel like home e.g what he had at neverland, (thousands of acres, amusements, arcades, privacy) But i understand and agree with what you are saying, that after 2005 in Michael's words ' Neverland became a house and not a home' he couldn't face going back to it as it was just a house after the police invaded it and took his privacy away from him. That was the whole point in Neverland, michael got away from the big bad world and all the nasty stories and tabloid junk, away from paparrazi. He felt comfortable, happy and relaxed in Neverland, nobody could hurt him there... until 2005. I amn't sure where i would like his body to be buried, i dont know if i would like it to be at neverland after what i said about loosing his privacy, maybe he should be buried in Gary? Thats his roots

I dunno...I understand that in a way them police stole the beauty of Neverland from Mike, but in the end its still Neverland, its still magical...its still his home.

And Larry King seems to be a decent guy...

I just posted this in a new forum...sorry folks, I hoep they delete it.But yeah, I was wondering, didn't Jermaine mention something about them moving a few of Michael's personal belongings back to NL? It just sounds weird. After the residents mention that they don't want to have an attraction of any sort and the real estate company still holds it (I think the trust does as well). Maybe it's rumour. Hard to tell what is true like always.

Well Graceland is at the edge of a neighborhood. In fact it's in the middle of town. Do you think the town was hot to have it turned into Elvis' final resting place? I doubt it.
This is up to the family. Not the neighbors not the fans.

I like Larry, he has been very fair. IMO he has always been very fair with Michael.

I'm stupid with timezones but as far as i know The Netherlands is a few hours ahead of the US (with NYC there is about 6 hours difference i thought). So this might show way late at night/ very early in the morning on friday/saturday then if i'm not mistaken?!

I hardly watch TV and if i do it's mostly CNN those days so check for the latest news..

Back