Lady Gaga's bad behavior at baseball game

billyworld99

Proud Member
Lady Gaga stunned fans at a baseball game in New York on Thursday by stripping off to her underwear in full view of the crowd, swearing at photographers and making a series of rude hand gestures.

The "Poker Face" hitmaker attended the New York Mets' clash with the San Diego Padres at Citi Field stadium in Queens, arriving covered up in a leather jacket and taking a seat in the stands.

But the singer soon became annoyed with the attention she was gathering in the general admission area and moved to Jerry Seinfield's private box, where she shocked fellow baseball fans by casting off her clothes and prancing around in a skimpy bra and underpants.

Gaga reportedly cursed at photographers who tried to take her picture, and gave a one-fingered salute to the crowd throughout the rest of the game, according to the New York Post.

A source tells the newspaper, "She was psyched (excited) to go to the game, but she felt it was unfair that she was seated right by the paparazzi... She went up to the box (where the photographers were) and said, 'F**k you! F**k you!' to the photographers..."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailydish/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=65617#ixzz0qtomi4GR

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ball-game.html

"She went up to the box (where the photographers were) and said, 'F**k you! F**k you!' to the photographers..."

Really? It sounds more like she went up to the box (where the photographers were) and said, LOOK AT ME!! LOOK AT ME!!!!!! to the photographers.

Seriously. If she was annoyed at being looked at and photographed by the paparazzi (and the general public), perhaps she should not have stripped down to her underwear and done all that other stuff...

I'm no expert at these things, but I was under the impression that parading in one's underwear in a public setting and being lewd to the public at large isn't the best way to go unnoticed.

I still love her and I don't take it seriously. I've learned from MJ and Madonna how the game works. It's all about publicity and creating an image for the public and media to buy in to. Gaga is a sweet woman. She's very gracious to her fans.

I still love her and I don't take it seriously. I've learned from MJ and Madonna how the game works. It's all about publicity and creating an image for the public and media to buy in to. Gaga is a sweet woman. She's very gracious to her fans.

i don't think Michael went about trying to draw attention to himself. he kept his clothes on, offstage. in fact, he tried to disguise himself.

stripping in public definitely draws attention, though. that's GaGa...that means you have confidence in your body, and you DO want people to see it.

haha...she pulled a Mariah Carey.

Well I quite like Lady Gaga, but that whole thing was a bit lame.

Pathetic...I wish she would disappear as quickly as people were announcing she's the next whoever.

Back