Lady Gaga for My Gaygay wedding! Help?

RedRoses

Proud Member
Soooo... My fiance and I have tickets to see Gaga in Boston on July 1st, and we decided we want a very UNTRADITIONAL wedding. Ha!

So we came up with this crazy idea bout having Gaga wed us. Well just to do like a quickie fun ceremony, and then we could go do the paperwork the next day on our own.
But basically, its her word that would we would count as getting married.

Crazy, I know, but we have actually had about 1500 fans in about 2 wks. And everyone we come across is mega supportive and I really think that she's been such an advocate for gay rights that she would ABSOLUTELY do this if she heard about it!
So, we started the fan page, and have people working on other ends of things to try and get the word out.

We could use some more fans! So if you have facebook and want to support my crazy dream wedding.. Please join!! Link at the bottom. Click or just copy and paste. Thnx

Peace, Love, and MJ
xoxo

http://www.facebook.com/pages/LESBI...R-JULY2010-BOSTON-SHOW/108595832492624?ref=ts

hahahahaha I THINK THAT'S AWESOME!!!! Honestly I wish you two all the best, and i'm pretty sure Gaga would approve :D

The Twitter idea is nice but I dont know how high the chances of getting a reply or her even reading the message are, as she's got over 3 mil followers (!)

You have 1591 fans on facebook its a start!!! I truely think its adorable what your doing :wub: You also just reminded me that tickets go on sale for Gagas show here at 10 am so i'm off to bed. Im seeing Adam Lambert, Orianthi, and Lady Gaga this summer if all goes well! Cant wait till the tour!

Thanks so much guys! :)

Yeah i've been trying the twitter thing. GOne twitter crazy but its a toughy since, like mentioned above, she has so many followers. Its like spotting a needle in cornfield at this point.

But Its ok. I think we're doing well, and I think this is going to go verrrrryyy welll. You just wait and see :-D

Thanks again lovelies!

Thanks so much guys! :)

Yeah i've been trying the twitter thing. GOne twitter crazy but its a toughy since, like mentioned above, she has so many followers. Its like spotting a needle in cornfield at this point.

But Its ok. I think we're doing well, and I think this is going to go verrrrryyy welll. You just wait and see :-D

Thanks again lovelies!

Sure just keep promoting it and maybe post in a few other places. Maybe a LGBT forum could help out? Im keeping my fingers crossed!!!! :dancin:

The Twitter idea is nice but I dont know how high the chances of getting a reply or her even reading the message are, as she's got over 3 mil followers (!)

Repetition for emphasis plus BIG LETTERS and link to FB helps. Plus Lada Gaga Message Boards would also help.
www.ladygaga.com

You could try asking your followers on facebook and twitter to retweet your message to her. Plus, if her followers catch wind of it they might retweet it too so asking on her forum would be good too. Good luck! :flowers:

Back