Ladies! When watching TII, you can't HELP but to notice Michael's BIGGGG....

you're about 50 years late on that one.

They're not THAT big. They just stand out cos they're like, the only thing we can see (apart from his face). Thanks to the full sleeve clothing he wore. And they're milkly white.

They're not THAT big. They just stand out cos they're like, the only thing we can see (apart from his face). Thanks to the full sleeve clothing he wore. And they're milkly white.

Party pooper! :p :lol:

sorry but i thought i knew what this was about until the last few posts..

we talking hands or meat n 2 veg? loool....do they not say big hands is big ....

or is that big feet?

^^ lolol!!
Yeah, we all notice his big hands, and feet....and *ahem*

LOL yeah.. and.. his other big things...

I loooove his BIG hands ...especially in I just cant stop loving u!!

I dont know if I belong here and I think I know what your all getting at.

But ive allways thought he had really long arms. I feel thats a gift from god. You know when he stands on stage with his arms wide out at his side.

I dont know if I belong here and I think I know what your all getting at.

But ive allways thought he had really long arms. I feel thats a gift from god. You know when he stands on stage with his arms wide out at his side.

I know what yuo mean.

Yes, he got BIG hands! AND feet! Just look at this, HUGE!

1071.jpg

I have big hands too, but not that big feets. Maybe I have bigger hands than the man himself!? :D

I think a bit of the reason that you/we see his hands looking BIGGER is that he is a BIT thinner on the arms, but the hands are the same :)

FOR YOUR INFORMATION...ive always noticed his big hands BUT in this is it they look BIGGER...like EXTREMELY big...

thanks for the smart ass comment tho..im sure its with love...L.O.V.E

Lighten up it was only a joke. To me they looked no bigger than they always did.

:lol: I've noticed them before watching TII. Also check out his hands on Motown 25. He puts his hand Jermaine's shoulder and it looks gigantic. :lol:

Back