LA Transport!

Katzr2000

Proud Member
Im really having trouble getting my head round the transport system so was wondering if someone cud help me as well as others cos its driving me mad.

Im going into LAX and will be then staying in Buellton near neverland. how do I get there?

On friday i will then be going to stay in hollywood, how can i get there from Buellton??

I considered giving up and just getting cabs, but i have no idea how much they will cost till i get there and i need to plan expenses as i dont have that much money!

HELP! :(

cabs would not be a good thing - very expensive... renting a car, or coordinating with other travelers would be better. go to the http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=178
area - there you'll find some info regarding that area.

LAX is about 3-5 hrs from Neverland/Buellton.... Buellton is close to Neverland, but not really walkable.

mapquest it = use Buellton or Los Olivos as your destination...you'll see the distance

cabs would not be a good thing - very expensive... renting a car, or coordinating with other travelers would be better. go to the http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=178
area - there you'll find some info regarding that area.

LAX is about 3-5 hrs from Neverland/Buellton.... Buellton is close to Neverland, but not really walkable.

mapquest it = use Buellton or Los Olivos as your destination...you'll see the distance
LAX is not 3-5 hours. I would say about 1 and1/2 hours...... 2 hours with heavy traffic. You wood take the 101 freeway. That is a straight shot to Santa Barbara. I know Neverland is close to Solvang. I've seen the sign that says Los Olivos before when I was up in that area, but I don't know how to get to the Ranch.

LAX is not 3-5 hours. I would say about 1 and1/2 hours...... 2 hours with heavy traffic. You wood take the 101 freeway. That is a straight shot to Santa Barbara. I know Neverland is close to Solvang. I've seen the sign that says Los Olivos before when I was up in that area, but I don't know how to get to the Ranch.

No way that's only 1.5 hours, absolutely now way. You are dead wrong. Under normal circumstance I'd drive to st. barbara in about 3 hours from Hollywood, and hollywood is like a good 45 mins from LAX. That's NORMAL circumstances! Heavy traffic would be about 4. MJ's memorial PLUS the 4th of July weekend will put you at about AT LEAST 5 to 6 hours. Minimal.

My suggestion is to get there the day before at some time, or at least start driving very early, if you're driving. I also wouldn't use mapquest for directions, just bad experience. Use google maps instead.

No way that's only 1.5 hours, absolutely now way. You are dead wrong. Under normal circumstance I'd drive to st. barbara in about 3 hours from Hollywood, and hollywood is like a good 45 mins from LAX. That's NORMAL circumstances! Heavy traffic would be about 4. MJ's memorial PLUS the 4th of July weekend will put you at about AT LEAST 5 to 6 hours. Minimal.

My suggestion is to get there the day before at some time, or at least start driving very early, if you're driving. I also wouldn't use mapquest for directions, just bad experience. Use google maps instead.
Well I don't know what route you took, but it didn't take me that long to get there so I am not dead wrong. When I do go up that way I take the 1 or Pacific Coast and then I cut over to the 101. I know how long it took for me to get there and It wasn't 3 to 5 hours.

Back