La Toya Jackson Interview Published: Your Questions Answered

ChrisYandek

Proud Member
Hey everyone. Hope you’re well. Unlike my first interview with La Toya, I knew going in I was only getting 10 minutes. I tried to take all of your questions and ideas to heart before preparing my questions. I got La Toya to answer the question about people on these communities thinking she is an opportunist that was making money off of Michael.

La Toya also discussed her ongoing search for who killed Michael, his health before his death, the latest details and how she would like Michael’s fans to help in the search for what caused his death among some other topics. I think you guys will find this somewhat enlightening. Looking forward to your thoughts.

You can read and listen to the interview below:

http://www.cyinterview.com/2011/07/...y-trail…”-talks-about-her-book-starting-over/

So, she says that the coroner tells them that there was enough propofol to kill an elephant in Michael's system, but that the weight is wrong in the autopsy report? Is she referring to the coroner who conducted the family's requested autopsy?

See, this is what I don't get with LaToya and someone needs to call her out on this. If Branca for instance was one of the people controlling Michael, one of the persons he feared, then why in God's name would he bring him back to work for him? AND, why then did'nt he change Branca and Mclain as Executors of his Estate if he was so fearful and distrusting of them? Its so funny to me how its just these two names that are being called and nobody seems to want to step on Dr. Tohme Tohme's toes! Was'nt it Jermaine who brought that snake into Michael's life?

And for God's sake, she should stop painting Michael as this weakling!

Oh and Chris, for only ten minutes you did your best so thanks!

Its so funny to me how its just these two names that are being called and nobody seems to want to step on Dr. Tohme Tohme's toes! Was'nt it Jermaine who brought that snake into Michael's life?

The Tohme subject is mucho strange.

See, this is what I don't get with LaToya and someone needs to call her out on this. If Branca for instance was one of the people controlling Michael, one of the persons he feared, then why in God's name would he bring him back to work for him? AND, why then did'nt he change Branca and Mclain as Executors of his Estate if he was so fearful and distrusting of them? Its so funny to me how its just these two names that are being called and nobody seems to want to step on Dr. Tohme Tohme's toes! Was'nt it Jermaine who brought that snake into Michael's life?

Oh and Chris, for only ten minutes you did your best so thanks!

Thanks. I try. Perhaps in round 3 with La Toya, we can go into further detail about these things. Thanks.

[B. Money trail people. Follow the money trail and you will know what happened to my brother. Who stood to gain the most.”][/B]

Who stood to gain the most I would say MJ3 and Katherine, who else are going to benefited from the estate?
The executor work and collect a pay check just like any other manger of a company. If they take anything extra it's stealing.

The whole thing surrounding Michael's death is very shady, and while I do think 'Toya makes some points, she's starting to sound a bit like a broken record... she's just repeating "follow the money" over and over again.

Thanks Chris:)

The whole thing surrounding Michael's death is very shady, and while I do think 'Toya makes some points, she's starting to sound a bit like a broken record... she's just repeating "follow the money" over and over again.

Thanks Chris:)

You're welcome. Not a problem.

Does she think the will is fake too? I don't remember if she has insinuated that or not.

Another thing that bothers me is, if Michael was really distancing himself from the family, why would he be taking advice from Jermaine? :thinking:

Yes. I am so tired of this.

Exactly! Now this is someone that I want investigated fully. We have Michael on tape saying that he feared this man! There's some proof right there, unlike hearsay (La Toya saying that there were post-it notes all over Michael's room).

In her book, La Toya does mention Thome Thome as someone who is too controlling, and possibly a negative person in Michael's life. It is strange that she doesn't really mentioned him in interviews, though.

ExoticPrincess;3426483nobody seems to want to step on Dr. Tohme Tohme's toes! Was'nt it Jermaine who brought that snake into Michael's life? [/QUOTE said:
Exactly! Now this is someone that I want investigated fully. We have Michael on tape saying that he feared this man! There's some proof right there, unlike hearsay (La Toya saying that there were post-it notes all over Michael's room).

And we back to square one about Tohme. It seems that people are afraid or unwilling to talk about this man. :unsure:

In her book, La Toya does mention Thome Thome as someone who is too controlling, and possibly a negative person in Michael's life.

We already know this and that's not enough. La Toya has no new information about anything in this story. The man is walking around freely. Everyone is looking for Murray, but and Tohme? Why no one is looking for him too? I feel he will be forgotten and nobody will do a thorough research on it. Jermaine is the ideal person to speak everything him know about Tohme, but I doubt it will do it and I'm sure he will not talk about it in his book. :doh: And where Tohme is NOW? :unsure: People may have forgotten him, but I and all the fans have not forgotten.

Last edited:
And we back to square one about Tohme. It seems that people are afraid or unwilling to talk about this man. :unsure:

We already know this and that's not enough. La Toya has no new information about anything in this story. The man is walking around freely. Everyone is looking for Murray, but and Tohme? Why no one is looking for him too? I feel he will be forgotten and nobody will do a thorough research on it. Jermaine is the ideal person to speak everything him know about Tohme, but I doubt it will do it and I'm sure he will not talk about it in his book. :doh: And where Tohme is NOW? :unsure: People may have forgotten him, but I and all the fans have not forgotten.

You make some great points.

In her book, La Toya does mention Thome Thome as someone who is too controlling, and possibly a negative person in Michael's life. It is strange that she doesn't really mentioned him in interviews, though.
In my opinion, she doesn't mention Thome in interviews, because he ain't in charge of the Estate of Michael Jackson. LOL!

If Thome was an EXECUTOR, he would be right on the list with Branca and to a lesser degree, McClain. Thome is mentioned as an afterthought, because the focus is ONLY on the Executor's of Michael's Estate. An Estate the family would love to control.

In my opinion, she doesn't mention Thome in interviews, because he ain't in charge of the Estate of Michael Jackson. LOL!

If Thome was an EXECUTOR, he would be right on the list with Branca and to a lesser degree, McClain. Thome is mentioned as an afterthought, because the focus is ONLY on the Executor's of Michael's Estate. An Estate the family would love to control.

That makes sense. I think that La Toya believes that there was a conspiracy and genuinely wants to find out what really happened. However, most of the family seems to have a hard time believing that Michael wouldn't want them running his estate, and that's clouding their judgment.

Jermaine gonna be upset. Thome Thome is a good friend of Jermaine.

Yes!!! :lol:

:fear:

Yeah. I understand how you feel. I'm sorry.

:(

That makes sense. I think that La Toya believes that there was a conspiracy and genuinely wants to find out what really happened.

Really? I do not see them fighting so desperately for this. To me they are not doing anything. Or I must be blind. :fear:

If I was Michael's family or even a friend, I was desperately searching for truth and fighting for justice -_- .... and not giving thousands of interviews with a lot of bla bla bla and writing books that are not going anywhere. :fear:

MJ's weight at coroner's lab 136 lbs
La Toya claims he weighed on 112 lbs
That's a difference or 24 lbs or 17.6%

Does she know that all the equipment in the coroner's lab is calibrated to National Institution of Standards and Technology (NIST) standards?

She lost me after that.....

that 112 lbs came from Karen Faye. if she got that number at mortuary that difference would make sense because (i don't want to sound morbid) but internal organs weight 12%, brain is around 2% so that equals 14%. if those were removed during autopsy michael would have weighted significantly less after the autopsy.

a body is weighed before the autsopy starts

i know - 136 lbs

Karen saw the body at mortuary when she was preparing the body so i said she might have seen the body after the autopsy hence the weight difference - 112 lbs. she probably wasn't weighting him when he was alive.

Actually Thome Thome is also one of my biggest question.
This man is so weird. I don't understand why Jermaine would even introduced him to MJ.
I don't think Jermaine would have guts to talk about this one day.
It's a shame that Thome just got cold feet to go to Larry King's show.
I also don't understand how come MJ would take Jermaine's advice to hire Thome.

Thank you for the interview.

She says that only the last couple of chapters are about Michael and that 85% is about herself as a victim of abuse and the process to overcome it, however, out of 39 chapters the book is divided into, most of them mention MJ and from chapter 23, everything goes around her brother's death, which makes the percentage nearly 50% or beyond that.

In relation to the weight I find it naive of hers her comments...
He weighed 112 pounds, yet they reported 136 I believe it was or 135 pounds,
I cannot understand how La Toya can miss the fact that 136 pounds was officially reported in the AR and it was also testified in the preliminary... and that the other value she is giving credit without acknowledging sources must have been the outcome after the first autopsy was made and what Ivy mentioned was removed...

---
On a different line, I find it very interesting what the coroner apparently told her:

When Michael first passed, the coroner came and said that, ‘Geez, all the drugs that were in Michael’s body were the drugs that were administered to him that night and there was enough propofol in Michael to have killed an elephant.’ And he said, ‘Whoever did this, did this intentionally and they murdered him they wanted him dead.’ And those are the words and that’s what happened to my brother.

Up till now at least, I do believe the same regarding the way Murray behaved, what he did and what he DIDN't (when he should've ...).

That's a bullshit lie they did not know what was in Michael until his tox results came back. I can't beleive her

That's a bullshit lie they did not know what was in Michael until his tox results came back. I can't beleive her
DANG, I can't believe she would lie like that. On the other hand, YES, I can believe that she would lie like that.

And for argument sake, even if the Coroner had tox screen report in hand, I seriously doubt he would make a claim like that. It's not a professional statement to make. If anything, he would stick to the FACTS shown in the tox screen report without adding any commentary.

LaToya, that was a big, fat FAIL, in my opinion.

DANG, I can't believe she would lie like that. On the other hand, YES, I can believe that she would lie like that.

And for argument sake, even if the Coroner had tox screen report in hand, I seriously doubt he would make a claim like that. It's not a professional statement to make. If anything, he would stick to the FACTS shown in the tox screen report without adding any commentary.

LaToya, that was a big, fat FAIL, in my opinion.

Latoya proving she's LaToya after all

I also don't understand how come MJ would take Jermaine's advice to hire Thome.

MJ didn't necessarily have to know it was Jermaine who was introducing him to Tohme.

I'm speculating big time, but stranger things have happened in Michael's world.

La Toya is turning out to be a great disappointment even though she is suppose to be sworn in as reserve officer with the Muncie Police Department. She should just be quite.

Back