LA MJ Fans Extra Ticket Who's Bad Tribute Band

Jumah2128

Proud Member
The Who's Bad Michael Jackson Ultimate Tribute Band will be playing Tonight Thursday night at the House of Blues Sunset Strip at 8pm I have a extra ticket on will call under my name any local MJ Fans in Los Angeles CA have the time to attend The Ticket is $35.00 if anyone chooses to go and there is only Valet parking at The House Blues at $15.00 FYI

Ps Also after the show I have a Meet & Greet with the band after the show which is included with that ticket

here's if anyone is interested in learning more about the band go to the website
http://www.whosbadmusic.com/about_us

hit me up at Jumah2128@netzero.net ASAP if your interested in going tonight Night

I do not like what this band has said in the past.

I also do not appreciate them hiring all of these leads who look "clownish" (IMO).

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are there any videos of your performances?

Btw, 35 dollars is a lot... Even MJ was cheaper on HIStory tour lol :)

I am all fine with you having a opinion it would be my 1st time seeing this band and I just need to get someone this ticket since it's already been bought you know and tonight is the concert :)

$35 is Cheap the Ticket was 17.50 plus Taxes & service Fees bought through Ticketmaster and it's not my Tribute band I myself aren't apart of the Band itself what made you assume such MJJKingForever

Saw these guys last night at House Of Blues Las Vegas, was alot of fun lots of MJ fans.

Back