L. Londell McMillan is now representing the family..requested by Katherine

Rasta Pasta

Proud Member
L. Londell McMillan, who represented Jackson last year in a breach of contact lawsuit and has advised high-profile clients such as Prince, was picked to help the family by Katherine Jackson, the singer's mother, said a person who requested anonymity because the matter is private.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090628/ap_on_en_mu/us_michael_jackson

there is a lot of money at stake here.... and that poor family has no time to grieve..... there is so much to be done... and the vultures are gathering...

I just read that some advisor has finally admitted his portion of the catalog is worth over $bil..............

this is a time to support Michael's family.. they were his foundation and regardless of what you think or the media says........they were always there when he needed them..

support them... they need your prayers..

the vultures are coming ... the vultures are coming

and just a note... President Obama has sent a letter to the Jackson family..

Last edited:
He's sent them a letter? That's nice and personal :)

Is this L. Londell good? Should we be pleased??

ahh i knew obama was going to a bit more than just the statement. a personal letter, not flashy but very intimate.

but it's about time the jackson family hired a good lawyer to battle it out. there's going to be heaps of stuff to battle out.

glad things are getting moving and sux so much is coming out after he passes like he won the avram suit, his share of atv is a log. ugh

To be honest, they need more than one lawyer to sort this BS out. These parasites and volutures knows MJ secrets, where his money is, where his will is, where everything about MJ is hidden. It's sad that they know more about MJ than his family.

glad things are getting moving and sux so much is coming out after he passes like he won the avram suit, his share of atv is a log. ugh

Yo, so who's gonna get all the money? Do we know for sure Katherine is a trustee?

Is this L. Londell good? Should we be pleased??
Yeah, he helped Prince get away from Warners and become an independent artist. When Prince became free, he dumped the symbol as a name and quit writing "Slave" on his face.

i know that mj created a trust a few yrs back and named his mother as the head of it. so that if ever anyone came after him for money and that was all he had, it couldn't be seized b/c of how he set itup

i know that mj created a trust a few yrs back and named his mother as the head of it. so that if ever anyone came after him for money and that was all he had, it couldn't be seized b/c of how he set itup

Ok, so basically Katherine will get everything? What's gonna happen to the kids?

Rasta Pasta do you have a link for where Sony acknowledged the catalogue's worth?

but that's still saying something. they're not even counting his own catalogue.

trump said that w/ the way mj's albums are selling, he could wipe that 'debt' out in a week. gosh

YES! ! I'm glad L. Londell McMillan is on board. He's no joke. The Jacksons will need a tiger to fight in behalf of Michael's estate and his children's inheritance because the $$$ bounty that was on Michael's head is now passed on to his children.

Back