l have a dream

mehdiblanket

Proud Member
Hello everyone

l need to talk,l need to confess and if this thread has something wrong please remove it.

Those 2 years are so sad and hard ,we have to stop fighting ,l am tired of all this.

From steeltown ,Mottown ,and Epic ,from "Big Boy to Best of joy" ,Michael Jackson has always wanted us to be one hand ,to share love for those who need it.

Believers or not believers for those 3 only tracks ,we all love Michael Jackson.

Let's make Michael proud of us.

Yes, Michael would not want us to argue and split between our community, we should all respect each other's opinions and not judge others.

Do not argue, the community has already been split with all of this :(.

yes i know what you mean :yes:but there are so many people that want to ruin his fan base its hard :yes:but i know what you mean ;)

Hello everyone

l need to talk,l need to confess and if this thread has something wrong please remove it.

Those 2 years are so sad and hard ,we have to stop fighting ,l am tired of all this.

From steeltown ,Mottown ,and Epic ,from "Big Boy to Best of joy" ,Michael Jackson has always wanted us to be one hand ,to share love for those who need it.

Believers or not believers for those 3 only tracks ,we all love Michael Jackson.

even if we disagree we are still friends

Hello everyone

What you just said is like a breath of fresh air! You have given me hope. Thank you

Hello everyone

Great post! I'm tired of all the fighting too. All I ask please no negative talk about "MIchael" . It is Michael's name on the line, whether we believe or not. Let's get along. Like you said. let's make Michael proud. This is a great start Mehdi. Thank you. Maybe there is hope! :D

Thank you all for your speech ,it makes me feel better.

Let's just go Michaelywood tonight and every night.

Amen

Back