Kylie! Right up there with Madonna Who else is a fan?

.Butterflies.

Proud Member
I grew up on Kylie and Michael. My earliest memories consist of dancing around to both of them on cassette.

Why do I love Kylie? Well I think she's so diverse and has managed to stay at the top of her game all these years. She seems to mix up her sounds and her looks and stays interesting.

She can pull off dark sounding songs ("Where the wild roses grow", "breathe")
jump straight into something with a rock edge ("2 hearts", "Some kind of bliss")
break into a bouncy pop number ("Spinning Around", "Red Blooded Woman")
then go right to an edgy dance song ("Can't get you out of my head", "Slow")
and all effortlessly!

I was lucky enough to see her perform last year and her concert was incredible. She's a great performer.

Two of my fave songs by her are
'wow' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w57UbNcO7t8
and
'2 hearts'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTLBnf7bPHA

Both are so different sounding, yet both are great and are from her most recent album too -- Kylie's still got it!

I don't know why she never caught on in the U.S. I'm going to say she's right up there with Madonna. :)

Last edited:
I LOVE Kylie :)

My favourites would have to be Tears On My Pillow, Shocked, Better the Devil You Know, I Should Be So Lucky and Step Back in Time

:) I like her older stuff better tbh I haven't heard much of her new stuff!

Woo Kylie!

I LOVE Kylie. I discovered her after hearing "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" and have never looked back. Now I own all of her albums. She is going to be performing near me soon and I so want to go but am not sure if I could afford it. :(

Kylie has one of the most unpleasant sounding voices in music. I dont mind her, or some of her tracks but I cant listen to her voice for too long.

I'm not really a fan of either, but I didn't mind "indie Kylie" all those years ago, but certainly can't get into her newer stuff. But I have seen her live before (I look my nan, who's a big fan!) and I must say she does put on a good show!

Can't say I have much respect for Madonna though.

Back