knowing that he's in the same country as you..

Shamonee

Proud Member
I don't about you guys who live in the UK, but during that whole 02 conference fiasco, I was having "panic attacks" just finding it hard to believe that Michael Jackson is in the same country as me; 2 hours drive from me infact and I have no idea how I'm going to cope when he's here during the summer?!

I'm seeing him on the 28th July, but those 2 weeks leading up to it while he's doing his other shows; I will be going nuts.

I know exactly what you mean, Ive been thinking the same. It was like that back in the summer of 2006 when Michael was in Ireland. I had moved back home for a while and he was only 2 hours drive from me. It was such an amazing feeling, knowing that he was close, in the same country, when it was raining , knowing he was seeing the same rain

It was such an amazing feeling, knowing that he was close, in the same country, when it was raining , knowing he was seeing the same rain

sighs... yes i can imagine it. even he's in same country as me now, it is not the same as that at all (seeing same rain). to imagine that. that's really cool.

I can understand what you guys are feeling. I bet it felt great when he was there in London! He currently resides less than an hour from me...but it's a "so close yet so far" kinda thing. *laughs* But... it is somehow nice to know that someone that you have a heart for is not too far away. :)

michael will be sizzlin' hot and make all of uk steamy. fireworks almost every nite.

I can understand what you guys are feeling. I bet it felt great when he was there in London! He currently resides less than an hour from me...but it's a "so close yet so far" kinda thing. *laughs* But... it is somehow nice to know that someone that you have a heart for is not too far away. :)

thats what it was like for me when he was in Ireland. so close but yet so far. most of the time he is in a totally different time zone, just knowing he was seeing the sun set and rise the same time as me was an amazing feeling

thats what it was like for me when he was in Ireland. so close but yet so far. most of the time he is in a totally different time zone, just knowing he was seeing the sun set and rise the same time as me was an amazing feeling

Yes. :) Or even the moon.

totally know how you guys feel, the last time he was in london i was thinking WOW!

he's breathing the same air as me, and hes seeing the same patch of sky as im seeing.

im gonna cry, faint when i see him in july!!

I'm quite happy he is here in the world the same TIME as me. Not a hundred years ago or in the future, but right now. Though I remember when he was in Canada and it felt special, even if not in the same province.

thanks guys, it really helps to know that i'm not alone whilst feeling like this.

and i completely understand what you mean with the whole "so close, yet so far" thing, because I felt the same way on Thursday 5th March - I wasn't able to go to London as I had college and work etc.

It's going to be depressing during the summer whilst he's doing all his shows and I know that he's 2 hours away from me/1 hour by train lol. :lol:

oh yeah, i 'm breathing heavy when i only see him on tv, but when someone of the Jacksons visits Germany wow-wee thats almost too much for me

All fans worldwide are very excited. It is a great time. Sometimes it is difficult to believe that all this is happening. And when the concerts start the emotions are still more exalted. A new phase begins for Michael. Again it is the most ... and always invincible! :)

I know how you feel! He's gonna be about 2 hours drive away from me too! I am gonna be like Muu-um can we go to London for the weekend just praying - hoping I might catch a sight of him!

Back