Kitteh’s Crazy Attack Pose

Milka

Proud Member
I just have to share this:

experimentalfightposep1.gif

Thank God for icanhascheezburger.com!

Yeah, it's so cute, I think the cat is trying to make the other cat laugh or something? ;)

And look, I think I found the King Of Pop Cat?

funny-pictures-history-fancy-cats-demand-fancy-feast.jpg

Yeah, it's so cute, I think the cat is trying to make the other cat laugh or something? ;)

And look, I think I found the King Of Pop Cat?

funny-pictures-history-fancy-cats-demand-fancy-feast.jpg
the one standing on his head is not a cat..it is a species of monkey..:)

and I love your KOP cat..:)

the one standing on his head is not a cat..it is a species of monkey..:)

Oh yeah, I was wondering actually, because it does look like a monkey, but it moves so fast that I just thought it's probably a cat looking weird, lol. I even checked the comments on icanhascheezburger.com - but some said it's a cat, others said it's a monkey. But whatever it is, it's cute and I want one! ;)

Oh yeah, I was wondering actually, because it does look like a monkey, but it moves so fast that I just thought it's probably a cat looking weird, lol. I even checked the comments on icanhascheezburger.com - but some said it's a cat, others said it's a monkey. But whatever it is, it's cute and I want one! ;)
I think it is adorable....and smart too..how many animals have you seen that can do..

I keep visiting this thread because I think it is adorable...:lmao:

I keep visiting this thread because I think it is adorable...:lmao:

It is! :rofl: Also the cat/monkey confusion. At first I thought it's a monkey, but then the subject line here, that's the "headline" for this gif on icanhascheezburger.com, then the comments on there with people calling it a cat, others calling it a monkey, so I went with cat, lol. I believe everything I read on the internet apparently. Didn't know that about myself! ;)

But what is also confusing, I swear the monkey is impersonating a cat, in the beginning, before it does the headstand. :D

I still want one!

That's so funny! I love cats because they can act so silly :hysterical:

Back