Kingdom Hearts

MJ_Jordan

Proud Member
Any Kingdom Hearts fans here?
I have all the games and love them sooooo much. I'm playing the new Birth By Sleep at the moment :D

Ive played only the first Kingdom of Hearts, but i loved it!!! Its a very nice game! I remember i had troubles at the final, i ve played it 1000 times til i finally win! :p

Its funny you should mention this... I nearly put my old Kingdom Hearts PS2 game on ebay yesterday! I decided to check to see if it was still working and while I was doing so, I got into the game again! So I ended up keeping it. :)

I've never played it all the way through. I always get so far then give up because I get sick of the fighting!!!

Actually I have a question about this game... you know the very beginning where you get given a few options like what weapon do you choose, and what you're most afraid of etc? Does this actually change the way you play the game?

I have Kingdom Hearts I and II for PS2 and I loved playing both games. :D I actually still haven't finished KH2 because I just haven't found the time! I really want to finish it but I always want to play the final stages in one go, which means I'd have to sit in front of the TV playing for 6 hours straight. :doh: It took me about four hours to play the final stages if Kingdom Hearts I, and after that I noticed that I still needed to fight Sephiroth!

And oh yeah, the music on the game is very good too. :)

Its funny you should mention this... I nearly put my old Kingdom Hearts PS2 game on ebay yesterday! I decided to check to see if it was still working and while I was doing so, I got into the game again! So I ended up keeping it. :)

I've never played it all the way through. I always get so far then give up because I get sick of the fighting!!!

Actually I have a question about this game... you know the very beginning where you get given a few options like what weapon do you choose, and what you're most afraid of etc? Does this actually change the way you play the game?

Whatever weapon you choose becomes your strongest ability throughout the whole game. For example, if you pick the magic staff, magic will be your best abilitythroughout the game. This is the same with strength and defence (the sword and shield). The most afraid of choice becomes the choice that will give you the most problems during the game. So if you picked the magic staff, magic will always damage you more than basic attacks throughout the game. If you pick the shield (defence), the enemies will be focusing more on defence when battling you. The same with strength aswell.

Hope this helps, its a brilliant series. I will say it starts of a bit slow, but when you get going its really good, and the story really pulls you in. Plus, who doesn't love going into Disney worlds and fighting alongside characters like Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Simba, and Tarzan :D

Ah ok, thanks for that!

Did anyone else think there was too much fighting? Like you'd walk 3 steps, then you'd fight, then another 3 steps, there'd be another fight etc.
Thats what put me off the game... I don't mind the fighting; there's just too much of it!

So the final battle is Sephiroth? Ever played Final Fantasy 7? That is one of my favourite ever games!

Love the Kingdom Hearts series. I remember the first time I played the first game when I was a preteen. The series is part of my preteen/teen years. I'm still waiting for a Kingdom Hearts 3!

Back