King Of Pop In His Own Words: Epitome Of Artistry

billyworld99

Proud Member
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M4Sg_A0A16c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M4Sg_A0A16c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Thanks.

Great Music is immortal = Michael Jackson is forever.

i wonder how many songwriters will take that advice...despite the fact that it's coming from The King.

i wonder how many songwriters will take that advice...despite the fact that it's coming from The King.

with majority of the songs palyed on the radio makes you wonder doesn't it lol

Wow, what a video! I have heard that music played on Wrestling before. They used it before WrestleMania 19 haha

Its great anyway.

oh yeah i would like to thank my friend for making this and she glad that you guys liked it :)

Beautiful-Thank you for posting.
"You can't teach that. It has to come from inside-it's a gift." How true...

I'm a songwriter myself and Michael has always been my teacher. I've learned so much listening to him over the years. I've learned more from Michael than what i learned at any music school

''The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work'' - Michael Jackson

that was one of the best videos on mj i have ever seen, good work

btw was that brunei clips that he had in super hq? the sidewalk part?

Ok... this was... wow... ;( no words.. speechlees.. he is totally right.. I realize everyday that we are much stronger than we know. We can do anything, even if it's big dream.. everything is possible.. I want to cry because of happiness.. I was blind early years.. now I can see it.. sorry I just that feeling suddenly..

Last edited:
ive never seen brunei in that quality!

i have the hq version, but his is super hq, almost hd!

I'm a songwriter myself and Michael has always been my teacher. I've learned so much listening to him over the years. I've learned more from Michael than what i learned at any music school

''The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work'' - Michael Jackson

I hear ya! Any successful song i've ever written has always come like a breeze. That's how 2 of my most successful songs were ever written. Less than an hour I had lyrics and how I wanted it played. Like it was meant for me to have at that moment in time. I'm so glad he taught me this! Forget Theory, forget Technicality, forget style and shape. Just let the song come to you. Let God take care of it.

This was a fantastic video too! Went on my fb wall for all my friends to see.

Hearing his voice made me cry. What a beautiful video. Thanks for sharing. I love hearing him talk about things he cares about--not having to answer stupid questions that people/media ask him.

Hearing his voice made me cry. What a beautiful video. Thanks for sharing. I love hearing him talk about things he cares about--not having to answer stupid questions that people/media ask him.

love love love his voice! very nice video

This is the best video I have seen in a while. I will find it on Youtube and add it to my favorites! Beautifully made too. Love the background music, where is that from ? It sounds like film music!

Thank you so much! Such a lovely video. :wub: And his voice.... Made me cry again :cry: But so happy you shared.

Back