Kids Bossa Presents Michael Covers

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
Date of release - Jule 8
:wub:
Twelve classic Jackson songs presented by a children choir.
covers.jpg

MichaelfanSK: why don't you respect my work and give me the credits? I'm kinda bored with that you take the news items from my blog and post it on all the fan boards like it is was your research. Either you or I will stop it.

Date of release - Jule 8
:wub:
Twelve classic Jackson songs presented by a children choir.
covers.jpg

VERY COOL! Thanks for sharing and doesn't matter to me who shares as long as we all can see. Would be kind to give credits to others you may discover your info through though. Thanks anyway :cheeky:

MichaelfanSK: why don't you respect my work and give me the credits? I'm kinda bored with that you take the news items from my blog and post it on all the fan boards like it is was your research. Either you or I will stop it.

I have got it from MJJlegacy! Sources : rakuten.ne.jp / MJLegend
I respect your work, you are doing an excellent work on your blog via michaeljackson.hu!

Last edited:
[quote name='MichaelfanSK' date='Jun 14 2009, 06:52 PM' post='1064382']
I have got it from MJJlegacy! Sources : rakuten.ne.jp / MJLegend
I respect your work, you are doing an excellent work on your blog via michaeljackson.hu!
[/quote]

MJLegend posted an article on their website about the release: http://www.mjlegend.com/?cat=4&paged=2
Based on the wording I guess they used their own sources.

But you DID NOT use their article, you DID NOT quote their words. You took it from my blog: http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/
"July 8 - Kids Bossa Presents Michael Covers
Twelve classic Jackson songs presented by a children choir."

But. If you took it from MJLegend why don't you give them the credits instead?
And I'm not talking about this one article alone, you did this many times in the past with information that can not be found on other websites.

If you respect my work then please post the source next time. We should continue any further discussion in this matter in PMs.

Haha. You've heard that story, too, I see. Maybe they can learn it really fast?

Cute picture. Anyone know which songs are to be covered?

Thanks for posting. :flowers:

1. Rock With You 2. I Want You Back 3. Heal The World 4. Billie Jean 5. Thriller 6. Ben 7. ABC 8. Beat It 9. Black Or White 10. Human Nature 11. You Are Not Alon 12. I'll Be There

1. Rock With You 2. I Want You Back 3. Heal The World 4. Billie Jean 5. Thriller 6. Ben 7. ABC 8. Beat It 9. Black Or White 10. Human Nature 11. You Are Not Alon 12. I'll Be There

Thanks. :flowers: Good list! I'm actually curious as to how this is going to sound. Is it going to sound like Miss Crabtree's first grade class or something more polished? Interesting.

Back