Kfc

Kfc!

Hey we all know hoe much MJ loves KFC lol!
So, IMO it's the best chicken in the world...any fans?

Last edited:
Re: Kfc!

Mistakkkkeee lol

the REAL dare is in GD, not supposed to be in MJ GD

Last edited:

What comments has MJ made about KFC anyway?

None, lol. Michael's been seen like, twice or something, getting KFC, like 6 years ago, and it was on the menue for some of his private jet trips, and now fans are obssessed with it, lol.

Yeah, I'm serious arXter. I had it once and I was like, this sh*t be nasTY! LOL.

Last edited:

Mikes also been seen going into Pizza Hutt which I prefer>KFC.

:lol: KFC is the ish. I don't know if you have that popcorn chicken in the US that they serve at KFC, but I love it. They're like chicken nuggets, but they're small and round like little balls. I love it!

Tbh, I haven't had KFC in yeeeeears. But if it's good enough for MJ, well....

Hey arXter, is that Rachmaninov in your avvy?

Once you're finished eating the skin, KFC isn't all that great. I remember plenty of times where I just peeled off and ate the skin, and then I was done.

Hey arXter, is that Rachmaninov in your avvy?
f_hug.gif

the way fans know MJ loves KFC is because in court documents MJ's 'Passanger Profile' with Extra Jet was shown.. lol!

All MJ and his 3 kids had KFC for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner under there profile that Extra Jet created from multiple flights.

They have the complete profile in the CONSPIRACY book.

LMAO..this thread is toooo funny!!!

KFC is finger lickin' good!!! Mike needs his chicken breast original morning, noon, and night!!! :)

and if he don't get it...well...just look at my siggy!!!

edit: here is a great vid on "Bowls" lol
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tfan5MacmsI

Last edited:
the way fans know MJ loves KFC is because in court documents MJ's 'Passanger Profile' with Extra Jet was shown.. lol!

All MJ and his 3 kids had KFC for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner under there profile that Extra Jet created from multiple flights.

I'm confused... is MJ still a vegetarian? Has he stopped being one or is it just meat he does not eat? :scratch:

he's experimented with many types of diets.. he's no vegitarian anymore..

too much KFC for that.. lol! he's said he likes taco bell too..

he done things like vegitarian.. he used to fast every sunday.. he's just tried several different things..

But he's been spotted eating many types of foods.. SO!!!!

Hey we all know hoe much MJ loves KFC lol!
So, IMO it's the best chicken in the world...any fans?

Wasn't MJ an vegetarian? :shifty: I can be wrong..

edit----

Owh, so he isn't anymore:eek:?

Last edited:
I used to love KFC chicken. I totally forgotten what there chicken taste like. Only because the KFC in my town and the town closest to my town both mysteriously closed up. Just like the 2 Pizza Huts in my town. I also totally forgotten what Pizza Hut pizzas taste like as well. It has been ages since I last had them. You guys are so lucky to be able to the KFCs in your towns.

he's experimented with many types of diets.. he's no vegitarian anymore..

too much KFC for that.. lol! he's said he likes taco bell too..

he done things like vegitarian.. he used to fast every sunday.. he's just tried several different things..

But he's been spotted eating many types of foods.. SO!!!!

taco bell eh?? yea exactly..why do people concentrate on his love of kfc...theres alot of fast food joints here not only kfc!

Wasn't MJ an vegetarian? :shifty: I can be wrong..

edit----

Owh, so he isn't anymore:eek:?

not if he eats juicy chicken :D

speaking of kfc..i went to the same kfc michael went to when he came back to his home town .. i didn't go at the same time he did, but it was nice to go to the same exact restaurant. i always go there and think of him. lol oh and i love kfc's mash potatoes!. i used to go to another kfc in my town but a murder happened there not too long ago and i consider it bad luck now..an employee was the murderer on top of that!
ehh anyway thats my kfc!

^ well I think it's just that it was on his profile for everytime he flew with Extra Jet.. He must like it a lot to have it as his profile.. :)

Back