Key address Locations in LA

Katzr2000

Proud Member
Thought it might be helpful for those of us heading to LA to list some of the key addresses that we may need. This is what i have got but not sure if correct:

5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd, Los Olivos, CA 93441 - Neverland Ranch
4631 havenhurst ave. encino - Jackson family home

Where is Michaels star?

Last edited by a moderator:
on the hollywood boulevard, right at the graumans chinese theatre.

Im going, my boyfriend is now going with me. Meeting StineLovesMichael over there, and any other fans who we can organise to meet with. But never been to America, let alone LA, so just trying to be prepared. How the hell are we gonna get to neverland?! :S

Hey everyone I've removed the rented home as it is a private residence that is no longer valid.

So Soon i get the US-VISA

I'm heading to LA,
will go with my mom, to put flowers..etc

out side The Jackson Family Home &
Neverland -Gates

:cry:

Im going, my boyfriend is now going with me. Meeting StineLovesMichael over there, and any other fans who we can organise to meet with. But never been to America, let alone LA, so just trying to be prepared. How the hell are we gonna get to neverland?! :S
Kat have you managed to book tickets , I'm just panicking about visa n stuff as I've never been to america.

Is it possible to meet in a group? I really want to go but I don't want to be alone.
I'll be travelling alone too because my boyfriend can't get time off work, So I'm travelling alone and would love to meet up...but I don't wanna book tickets and then be denied cuz of visas...so thats why I need to know if anyone from England has managed to book everything!

I'll be travelling alone too because my boyfriend can't get time off work, So I'm travelling alone and would love to meet up...but I don't wanna book tickets and then be denied cuz of visas...so thats why I need to know if anyone from England has managed to book everything!

You Should not need a visa from England. I don't think as a visitor?
Please let me know and I will book my ticket. I am thinking of arriving either Thursday night or Friday morning. I'm coming from Toronto

Well I'm going to try and book tomorrow to fly out for Thursday morning..All being well I will definitely link up with you, I'll have to look into hiring a car too because from what I understand there'snothing direct to neverland.

i,ll meet up with you too,if i can get a flight,when are you going ,did you get a flight,

sorry been trying to get my head round booking. Me and my boyf have booked are flights. Getting to LAX thursday at 14.15. We are hoping to stay at a hotel near neverland for the first night then get a hotel in hollywood for the rest of our stay so we can do touristy things.

We really need a seperate thread for people wanting to meet up, cos all these different threads are confusing. Better yet, i will try and organise people, if your going and wanna meet with others, email me at katzr2000@hotmail.com, cos with the different threads im so confused lol Will probably be best to meet at one persons hotel or try and stay at the same place.

Anyone know of any hotels close to neverland?

Also the visa...you need to register on the US embassy website for the visa waiver. It says u must do it 72 hours before travel due to delays on acceptance, but both mine and my boyfs were accepted immediately. So i imagine anyone from the uk will experience the same. Its just to check that your country is covered by the visa waiver system.

Back