Kevin-Prince Boateng Keeps His Michael Jackson Promise

HIStory

Proud Member
Kevin-Prince Boateng Keeps His Michael Jackson Promise – Video
May 15, 2011 | 0 Comments and 2 Reactions

AC Milan midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng kept his Michael Jackson promise to fans during last night’s title celebrations.

The Ghana international midfielder promised the Rossoneri he would ‘moonwalk’ if they finished title winners and last night, he kept his word.

Everyone was waiting for the moment that Boateng had pledged a few weeks ago – that he would do Jackson’s Moonwalk dance on the San Siro pitch.

The lights went out and a spotlight picked out the Ghana international on a special podium, dressed in full Jackson outfit of sparkly black jacket, black trousers, white t-shirt and fedora hat placed over his face.

Boateng did a full dance routine as ‘Billy Jean’ played in the stadium, including Moonwalk and final twirl to throw his hat into the crowd.

[video=youtube;AMlbtCrP4VA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMlbtCrP4VA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

He's very good! :clapping:

How nice! Very heart-warming to see Michael being celebrated enthuciastically.

Congratulations to Boateng and AC Milan :clapping:

how cool. didnt he used to play for fulham? remember him cause of the prince in his name

I'm so happy that my favourite team won the champioship! And obviously great performance by "BIG BANG" BOATENG! :D

Don't worry there's plenty of videos of his dance around ;)

He played for Tottenham & Pompey if I remember correctly.

I'm a Juventus supporter, so I've seen alot of Prince Boateng this season and he's been one of Milans best players. He made his promise to dance like Mike a few weeks ago, glad he kept his words in the end up!

Re: Kevin Prince-Boateng doing the Moonwalk after the Milan Games!!

There is already a thread about this :)

Back