Kevin Hughes UK DJ Michael Jackson Fan - Watch This

comeback2009

Proud Member
Hi

I hope this is the right place to post this. Sorry if not!

Kevin Hughes is a UK DJ and works on an evening show in UK. You can catch him on www.foxfm.co.uk or other sister radio stations between 7pm and 10pm. He is a huge Michael Jackson fan and posted this on the 8th of July on youtube:

http://www.foxfm.co.uk/Article.asp?id=781876

We need more DJs like this! :)

SO if you want a song played I suggest you e-mail / text him!

Perhaps ask him if he has heard Hold My Hand!?

Enjoy

Sam

Comeback2008

www.foxfm.co.uk

Hi

I hope this is the right place to post this. Sorry if not!

Kevin Hughes is a UK DJ and works on an evening show in UK. You can catch him on www.foxfm.co.uk or other sister radio stations between 7pm and 10pm. He is a huge Michael Jackson fan and posted this on the 8th of July on youtube:

http://www.foxfm.co.uk/Article.asp?id=781876

We need more DJs like this! :)

SO if you want a song played I suggest you e-mail / text him!

Perhaps ask him if he has heard Hold My Hand!?

Enjoy

Sam

Comeback2008

www.foxfm.co.uk

I find it really cool, that he is a massive MJ fan (good choice Kevin;-). Great video with nice impressions of Ne-Yo, Will.I.Am and Usher about working with Michael.

Nice to see, that Mike gets a lot of probs by other artists. I posted a comment to Kevin "how cool this video was" & thanked him for his great radio support for the King of Pop.:clapping:

Last edited:
Re: Kevin Hughes UK DJ Michael Jackson Fan PLEASE POST REPLY!

Please post your comments on his video.

This is great for MJ in UK. Please POST your comments on the website or on youtube. Kevin plays loads of MJ stuff including all the recent Thriller 25 mixes. He also does loads of interviews with the stars.

Here is his video:

Mike was at a 30 Seconds to Mars concert :shock::shock:?!!! :brow: Wow - I guess MJ really does keep himself well-versed on the music scene, and all genres too:mellow:. I can't really picture it, but that's cool.

And that vid was awesome - thanks for posting it! It's wonderful to see a DJ/radio guy who actually likes and supports MJ - there's definitely note enough of that (aside from Steve Harvey, that is :)). If MJ does give interviews with his new release, or talks to any radio DJ for any matter later on, in the UK then I hope it's with this Kevin Hughes guy. That'd be real nice :happy:.

Last edited:
I would love to have heard the long version of the Jared Leto story of Michael being a bit of a wild man. Having a good time.

I agree where is everyone? His show is broadcast in loads of areas!

Kevin works for the One Network - read below:

"The One Network is the collective name for the thirty-eight regional Independent Local Radio licences operated by GCap Media in the United Kingdom. It was previously known as 'The Mix Network' and coincided of stations owned by GWR Group, but upon the merger of Capital Radio Group and GWR Group it was re-named 'The One Network', and joined by most of the local radio stations owned by Capital Radio Group. Its main regional radio network rival is the Big City Network, owned by Bauer Group.

As of 31st March 2008, the One Network is set to become part of the biggest radio group in the UK. Global Radio have been recommended to acquire GCap Media by the GCap board for £375 million"

"The stations were roughly based around the format of the company's London based station Capital FM and were linked by sharing the same logo. Stations under the brand were Fox FM (Oxfordshire), Red Dragon FM (South Wales), Power FM (South coast), Southern FM (Sussex and part of Surrey), BRMB (Birmingham) and Invicta FM (Kent)."

SO basically a simul broadcast!

Mike was at a 30 Seconds to Mars concert :shock::shock:?!!! :brow: Wow - I guess MJ really does keep himself well-versed on the music scene, and all genres too:mellow:. I can't really picture it, but that's cool.
/quote]
i know, right!

i'm actually a 30 seconds to mars fan... i would have NEVER guessed that mj would have even heard of them

maybe he saw and appreciated their mini-movies for "the kill" and "from yesterday" (two astonishing clips btw)

there's so much about MJ that we do not know

I liked that. :) Thanks for posting.

Will.i.ams' analogy was great:
It's like playing b-ball with Jordan, soccer with Beckham and designing cars
with Mr. Rolls Royce himself. Hahaaaa! Big stars in awe of the biggest star!

Funny this has now appeared also on another MJ site (their news is known to be not so reliable) on the front page.

There's lots of comments now on youtube.

Why not add yours!

Sam

WOW. That was so cool. :eek::woohoo:

..and yeah.. HE WENT TO A 30 SECONDS TO MARS CONCERT. :wild: woooooow. I just love surprises like that. :hysterical: ..man. :mello: *pictures Michael rockin' out* :woohoo:

Back