Kevin Hughes On Michael Jackson..w/ Ne-yo, Will.I.am, Usher, 30sec to Mars

mekhaila

Proud Member
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ex7x4feUQdc

Check out what these artists say about Michael Jackson!

Hello, I'm Kevin Hughes, presenter on UK radio and it does get pointed out to me an awful lot that I do tend to talk about one artist in particular all the time. I've spoken to some of the biggest names in music and I'm always talking to them about the man who celebrates his 50th birthday this year, the true king of pop, the biggest selling artist of all time and the legend the is Michael Jackson, I am a massive fan! In this video, check out some of the biggest names in music talking to me about Michael Jackson and in a way this is my own audition tape to say to you Michael, that I am your man in the UK, whenever you make your come back, whenever you come to the UK, give me a call, come on my radio show.

Showin' some respect to Mike...nuttin' wrong with that...it's all good. :pleased:

what...what was jared leto talkin about? michael came to their show...are they for real??....
"michael jackson is a wild man" lol!
seriously, is he for real??

Thanks for posting. This was posted on here like two weeks ago.

Anyway -

what...what was jared leto talkin about? michael came to their show...are they for real??....
"michael jackson is a wild man" lol!
seriously, is he for real??

Yeah he is for real. Steve Harvey practically said the same thng about Michael.

Yea i think hes the guy who iis a presnter on my local radio station, in less he has other radio station too.

Last edited:
Awesomeness. Thanks for posting. I'm always so appreciative of people who show Michael the respect he deserves. About Jared Leto, he's a joker. He's always saying stuff to interviewers to confuse them. He told one interviewer once that he was gay and they thought he was serious because he was acting serious and he persisted in it, and they printed it the next day and he actually had to call them up and tell them that he was just kidding, lol. So I'm sure he's making up the thing about Michael being at one of their concerts, lol.

Back