Kerry the bodyguard

longtimefan1968

Proud Member
I don't know if this question gas been asked but whatever happened to Kerry the bodyguard that was around in 2005 as well as the bodyguard that used yo wear the hat( I font know his name). They seemed to take care of Michael. Does anyone know?

Wow that kind of scared me, i was thinking the worst when i read the title. I heard Kerry is in Iraq. I really liked him. He seemed really cool. The guywith the hat, are you talking about Bob Jones? He passed away, but he went against MJ...

kerry left. ppl have him on facebbok. dont know/think hes doing any bodyguard type stuff. guywith the hat. not sure who u mean. if its jones hes dead

Wow that kind of scared me, i was thinking the worst when i read the title. I heard Kerry is in Iraq. I really liked him. He seemed really cool. The guywith the hat, are you talking about Bob Jones? He passed away, but he went against MJ...

No, I know who Bill Bray was but there was a bodyguard that always wore a hat kind of like a top hat around that tine or shortly after. I think before Kerrybut after Bill. This guard was evenbefore the trial I think. Wow I didn't know Kerry was in Iraq. Maybe the title should be changed

No, I know who Bill Bray was but there was a bodyguard that always wore a hat kind of like a top hat around that tine or shortly after. I think before Kerrybut after Bill. This guard was evenbefore the trial I think. Wow I didn't know Kerry was in Iraq. Maybe the title should be changed
i remember a big black guy around the time of bad that wore a black tophat,

Last edited:
I am pretty sure that was Bob Jones. I believe he was fired but don't know why, then he went and wrote a tabloidy type of book with Stacey Brown. But he has since died.

Kerry is a great guy. He now works as a Bodygaurd for some prince in Iraq. The guy with the hat. His name is Bashir. He worked with the NOI. He is a total Jack ass and I am glad Michael fired his dumb ass.

Kerry is a great guy. He now works as a Bodygaurd for some prince in Iraq. The guy with the hat. His name is Bashir. He worked with the NOI. He is a total Jack ass and I am glad Michael fired his dumb ass.

I've never seen Basheer (or whatever that one bodyguard's name was) with a top hat. Not once. I don't think anyone really knows the name of the bodyguard with the top hat that was with MJ during the Bad era.

This thread is makin me crazy...it was Bob Jones. He was with him in the Bad Era, he wore a top hat.

That's who I'm talking abt. Why did he leAve
I,M NOT SURE WHEN HE LEFT OR WHY,
BUT HERE IS A SNAPSHOT I TOOK OF HIM FROM ONE OF MY VIDEOS,COULDN,T FIND ANY PICTURES OF HIM,QUALITY OF PCTURE IS NOT GOOD,
BUT HERE IT IS,
vlcsnap-2010-05-10-13h29m14s206.png

This thread is makin me crazy...it was Bob Jones. He was with him in the Bad Era, he wore a top hat.

Bob Jones didn't wear a top hat, and he wasn't a bodyguard. He was the head of MJJ Communications and PR...something like that. But not a bodyguard.

Bob Jones worked for MJJ Productions and was not a security guard.

Edit: What Summer said ^^

Back