Kenny Ortega tweets about TII

Memefan

Proud Member
KennyOrtegaBlog As the film is nearly completed I wanted you to know you have been ever present through out the journey Thanks for your support TOY L.O.V.E.
about 3 hours ago from web

KennyOrtegaBlogTweet Dreams L.O.V.E.
about 3 hours ago from web

The film's not even complete yet?!? Better put in some late nights. LOL

Ihave high hope for this movie. I really pray he does MJ justice.

KennyOrtegaBlog
Thank you for your continued words of support and loving messages during this challenging time It has helped to build my confidence L.O.V.E.26 minutes ago from web michaels wendy bird he wtote it again. Don't be too upset. Spread the L.O.V.E

I like Kenny.

OMG...i lol'd.

i am sure MJ wouldn't mind. He liked Kenny...

Maybe Michael took it from Kenny actually.
Have to say I like Kenny too, looks like a nice guy, I can't judge, don't know im too much though.

He should have done more to stop these shows! Thats my opinion from everything that is being said about the state Michael was in if kenny was such a good friend he should have stopped this from happening!!!
humm about ortega is all im gonna say

Agree!

Ihave high hope for this movie. I really pray he does MJ justice.

KennyOrtegaBlog
Thank you for your continued words of support and loving messages during this challenging time It has helped to build my confidence L.O.V.E.26 minutes ago from web michaels wendy bird he wtote it again. Don't be too upset. Spread the L.O.V.E

Yeah i will be happy to spread it when it is coming out of Michaels mouth!!

I think Kenny has a good spirit about him.

Even while watching behind the scenes of High school musical 3, there was a part where him and other producers said they cried at the end of one dance sequence because the cast got it right in one take.... seems to me that he's a pretty sensitive guy if anything....

You know, before everything happened, you would've thought MJ turned out okay with a personal chef, trainer, and a doctor in the house....Did anyone think that there were more people hoping/praying that MJ was going to be okay, even if he did look thin? Even if money was a powerful factor, does anyone think, that maybe some of these folks had good intentions and were hoping for the best?

Has no one on this board made a mistake and took the "wait and see path" ? If anything, I think the best lesson would be to take a more proactive approach to things and then also hope the other party is willing to listen/respond to you.

Not trying to sound mean, but I just want others to start thinking with an open mind, as opposed to an angry and hurt heart. I know it hurts, but don't let it turn into hatred. It's not pretty. It's very ugly.

i think kenny has a good spirit about him.

Even while watching behind the scenes of high school musical 3, there was a part where him and other producers said they cried at the end of one dance sequence because the cast got it right in one take.... Seems to me that he's a pretty sensitive guy if anything....

You know, before everything happened, you would've thought mj turned out okay with a personal chef, trainer, and a doctor in the house....did anyone think that there were more people hoping/praying that mj was going to be okay, even if he did look thin? Even if money was a powerful factor, does anyone think, that maybe some of these folks had good intentions and were hoping for the best?

Has no one on this board made a mistake and took the "wait and see path" ? If anything, i think the best lesson would be to take a more proactive approach to things and then also hope the other party is willing to listen/respond to you.

Not trying to sound mean, but i just want others to start thinking with an open mind, as opposed to an angry and hurt heart. I know it hurts, but don't let it turn into hatred. It's not pretty. It's very ugly.

l.o.v.e ! :)

Back