Kenny Ortega spoke to us last night at the premire of THIS IS IT<video

Ejacobs29

Proud Member
Before the premire last night KO spoke to MJ fans at the Nokia Plaza. Kenny Message to us and Mine to Michael.

Kenny Ortega spoke to fans on behalf of Michael..moments before curtain goes up.

Tonight was very difficult for me..for nearly 2 hours I sat completely transfixed on you. I did not take my eyes off you even for a second because in my heart I knew that this would be the last time I would ever see you alive. I have loved you almost my whole life...and all I could think of is what I am I going to do...how do find normal again, how do I get people to see that you were this remarkable soul, the likes we may never see again...how do I make the pain in my chest stop hurting...how do I make the tears stop...how can I tell you how much I love you and miss you...how do I explain to people I have never felt such pain in my entire life...how do I apologize to you for what we did to you...how do I move on? Michael Joesph Jackson you were the most beautiful man I have ever seen..your voice was the most magical gift you gave to us...your heart, spirit, kindness was unrivaled. I sit here in wonder and amazement at your talent and genius..I love you more today than yesterday and will love you tomorrow more than that. Why did you leave us...how could this be... you never even said goodbye...I will never be the same..for the gifts that you gave to me and the pieces you took from me when you left...I would give anything to bring you back..the world will be a darker place for the light that surrounded you has now gone away. Everyday for the rest of my life I will pray that you know my love and gratefulness for sharing yourself with me for all these years. I will look for you in my dreams...May you rest in eternal peace my angel...I will never get over you because you will always be the baby in my life...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5GIF00-UfE

aww... what heart felt words from the K-man. :(
I think many can relate to his emotional words.

omg that was so sad to read :cry:

Last edited:
what does he mean by he knew in his heart that that was the last time he would see Michael alive?

Before the premire last night KO spoke to MJ fans at the Nokia Plaza. Kenny Message to us and Mine to Michael.

Kenny Ortega spoke to fans on behalf of Michael..moments before curtain goes up.

Tonight was very difficult for me..for nearly 2 hours I sat completely transfixed on you. I did not take my eyes off you even for a second because in my heart I knew that this would be the last time I would ever see you alive. I have loved you almost my whole life...and all I could think of is what I am I going to do...how do find normal again, how do I get people to see that you were this remarkable soul, the likes we may never see again...how do I make the pain in my chest stop hurting...how do I make the tears stop...how can I tell you how much I love you and miss you...how do I explain to people I have never felt such pain in my entire life...how do I apologize to you for what we did to you...how do I move on? Michael Joesph Jackson you were the most beautiful man I have ever seen..your voice was the most magical gift you gave to us...your heart, spirit, kindness was unrivaled. I sit here in wonder and amazement at your talent and genius..I love you more today than yesterday and will love you tomorrow more than that. Why did you leave us...how could this be... you never even said goodbye...I will never be the same..for the gifts that you gave to me and the pieces you took from me when you left...I would give anything to bring you back..the world will be a darker place for the light that surrounded you has now gone away. Everyday for the rest of my life I will pray that you know my love and gratefulness for sharing yourself with me for all these years. I will look for you in my dreams...May you rest in eternal peace my angel...I will never get over you because you will always be the baby in my life...

Awww so sweet :wub: :cry:

I cried during this. Don't know why, but it really touched me.

I like Kenny more and more each day. Just seeing in the movie how much MJ loved him makes me like him. Surely Kenny most have been soo good to Mike otherwise MJ would not have loved him soo much, and Kenny has been soo respectful towards MJ ALL the time!

Kenny thank you for this wonderful film.

aww :wub:

i know he was talking about the doc, but i still don't know what he means by knowing something like that in his heart..

he was talking about watching the documentary.

I said my final goodbye last night. I had to do it. there is no other way. Kenny has had a difficult time of it. I can't even fathom what he must have gone through making this film. god knows how many tears he must have shed.

Aww! :cry: Always kind and respectful, spreading the love, L.O.V.E. Such a nice person!

He did a great job with the movie. Thank you, Kenny!

Thanks for sharing. :flowers: And thanks to KennyBear for bringing as much of "IT" to us that he could in the film. There were some tears in the theater but also lots of L.O.V.E.

wait i have a qs... Kenny doesn't say this in the video...is there a vid of him saying it?

he was talking about watching the documentary.

I said my final goodbye last night. I had to do it. there is no other way. Kenny has had a difficult time of it. I can't even fathom what he must have gone through making this film. god knows how many tears he must have shed.

well..nobody predicts the future..i guess ppl don't know what i was tryin to get with the question i was askin...but........never mind...

what does he mean by he knew in his heart that that was the last time he would see Michael alive?
Maybe Ejacobs29 just had a feeling or something? Or like others maybe I am understanding you wrong.

Anywyay...Thanks for posting that video.

Back