kenny ortega made it sound...

m26uk

Proud Member
like we were gonna see some reheasesal footage at the memorial, when he said fans have been waiting for this.......

i'm not moaning btw...

it was a beautiful memorial, total respect to the jacksons for sharing it with us.

He meant the set of We Are the World/Heal the World. That was a segment from the This Is It tour, with the little video package playing in the background. That's what he meant.

Yeah I understood that too from what he said.
Still it was beautiful though...

I wish he had said some more about the DVD or something... cuz now I feel 'This is it'

i hope we see more that 2 mins aint gonna cut it, we know theres more lmao! im sure in time it'll come, aeg has the copyright to the show last night so i think things were integrated from this is it into the memorial for him.

hey, me too... I was like "oh my God! They're gonna show us some new footage of MJ!"

but then....

i thought exactly the same
it will come in the next couple of weeks/months for sure

yeah that's what I thought too, but I was trippin cuz I didn't think it was an appropriate forum to do that s luckily I misunderstood.

Yeah same here, I got so excited, but seeing the band/singer and dancers from This Is It made the performances for me more special and poignant. In the segment of Heal the World was the female guitarist (Orianthi) singing? I think it was her.

By the way check her out below, she is an awesome guitar player, and suits MJ's music perfectly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXf8oJq049w

I thought so too, But I was happy with the we are the world/heal the world. It was such a beautiful scene to see the Jackson family including Michael's children singing along with the chior. It was a wonderful 'send off' (I couldn't think of a better word)

I'm sure we'll see this footage eventually.

yeah i was getting so excited and told everybody in my messenger (and even in this board) to check the TV right now. and then i saw - nothing! lol

like we were gonna see some reheasesal footage at the memorial, when he said fans have been waiting for this.......

i'm not moaning btw...

it was a beautiful memorial, total respect to the jacksons for sharing it with us.

I was thinking the same thing to myself but then I figured it out....Remember the we are the world piece that they did well I believe that was it because it came on right after he said it and also the girl that was singing Michaels part I believe was filling in for him.. In the concert version he would of sang it himself.

Yeah........I sat up with my mouth open waiting :|

lol yea i thought the same when he said and started praying please billie jeans please play billie jeans as i know michael would have done it so well and was sposed to have some new moves! :sad:

Yeah, I thought we were going to get that too, then they cut to a guy who looked like he was about to kill somebody singing We Are The World. He looked a tad like Louis Armstrong.

my english is not as good as other here and since there weren't any subtitles in my language I hear sometimes things they didn't say so I thought it was only me:lol:

Back