Kenny Ortega calls Michael 'his angel.'

Sophielo

Proud Member
Kenny Ortega, director of Michael Jackson’s ‘This Is It’ recently signed on for his next feature film project, In the Heights, the big screen adaptation of the Tony Award-winning Broadway musical.

Although Ortega directed the “High School Musical” films and choreographed “Dirty Dancing,” he knew his shot came from the success of the Jackson film. The strong reviews, the box office and now this has left him conflicted, Ortega told Variety magazine in a recent interview.

"I’d trade it all in a second to have Michael back with us, but I owe a debt of thanks to him,” Ortega said. “He’s my angel. Whenever I said yes to him, I came out on the other end benefitting greatly.”

Source Variety Magazine.

:cry: Oh Kenny. He's our angel too.

Michael is our angle too!he was an angel when he was alive and i'm sure he has some beautifull white wings now.. for sure!

It's good to see Michael had some good friends in his life. Michael is our angel too!

Kenny is a good friend. Michael is our angel too Kenny

Miss U Mike

It seems many benefitted from knowing Michael. Kenny is no different.
He has done a lot of great things with Michael, our Angel.
And I really wish it was as simple as trading it all in to have MJ back.

Missing you terribly Michael.

That's sweet, but there was a thread about Kenny Ortega's upcoming interview,where we could send the questions. So where is a thread about this interview? Was it cancelled? Postponed???

What a beautiful man! He was so luck to have known Mike and i love that he knows it just like we know we were lucky to have him! Hugs to Kenny!

:cry: Kenny :heart: He is an true angel to all of us :heart:
Thanks Kenny for being so sweet!

I second all the 'Awwwwws'. Why couldn't more people around Michael be like Kenny?

Thank you Kenny Ortega, for putting the footage together they you guys did. That alone helped a great deal for people to understand him just a little bit better.

I would march myself straight into Hades and back if I could get this Angel back- but this is the way it is supposed to be and our Angel knows we love him when we reach out to him. Keep reaching out, he feels your love.

That's so sweet of him. Thanks a lot, Kennny. :)
I'm sure he was a great support for Michael.
And yes, Michael's our angel too. :cry:

Kenny is such a wonderful and loyal friend to Michael. He always speaks about Michael in such a reverential and sincere way. If only more of Michael's friends in life and even some members of his own family were like that too. Aayyy.

Last edited:
Thank you Kenny Ortega, for putting the footage together they you guys did. That alone helped a great deal for people to understand him just a little bit better.

I would march myself straight into Hades and back if I could get this Angel back- but this is the way it is supposed to be and our Angel knows we love him when we reach out to him. Keep reaching out, he feels your love.
iwell said still id go but i'd take a few other people out while i was there but life doesn't work like that

Back