Kellie Parker video in Neverland with subtitles

Thank you for sharing.
That video was so BEAUTIFUL!!!!
At the end of watching it, I had tears in my eyes.

Very good video, thanks for posting. I hope someday we all get the chance to visit there, it looks amazing.

Thanks for posting this, it was great. Nice to see that Kellie and Michael kept in touch after Moonwalker.

the ending was heartbreaking :cry: I feel her pain

It's hard to see Neverland so empty.

Aww lil katie..well she not so lil any more lol

Kellie Parker also apperead in the Badder video. She was the girl who rips the poster of the wall.

Wow thanks so much for posting this little treasure. :flowers:

there were some parts where she was starting to tell a story but then the camera would cut to a different scene. very frustratig, I love to hear stories of people's experiences.

the ending was sad. it never ceases to amaze me how much of a positive affect Michael had on the lives of so many children, and how much love they all had for him.

Ok, I admit it.
I am such a coward, I was not able to see it.... :cry:
I am downloading it to watching later, if I ever feel the need to cry, since so far, tears comes way too easily :(
Thanks so much for sharing.

shame on me....
sorry-comments-149.jpg

Awh .. :(
Neverland was so beautiful.
thanks for posting.

This tv program is from here, Brazil. They showed this images soon after Michael's death
I cried so much watching it... Hurt me see Neverland.

:cry:
It must have been bittersweet for Kellie to be there again, while the place is empty and Michael's gone...
She must have such precious memories to cherish for the rest of her life..if only they let her share a bit more of them on the video.
Thanks for posting :flowers:

Thank You for posting...she had wonderful memories of Michael and Neverland..the end was sad....she made ME cry...:boohoo:...I miss him.

Back