Keep The Faith = Whoa!

Mike P.

Proud Member
I fell asleep today while listening to Dangerous on my iPod, and when track 12 came on it occurred to me that I had never actually heard Keep The Faith after owning the album for so may years.

I've had the Dangerous album since I was 4, but for some reason I guess I've always skipped over that track.:doh: It never even crossed my mind that I hadn't heard it before until today, lol.

It's an awesome song though, I can't believe what I've been missing for so long. :D

wtf! omg! how cud! im hurt!!!!

lol but seriously how cud u have skipped such an amazing song? i mean really lol

I fell asleep today while listening to Dangerous on my iPod, and when track 12 came on it occurred to me that I had never actually heard Keep The Faith after owning the album for so may years.

I've had the Dangerous album since I was 4, but for some reason I guess I've always skipped over that track.:doh: It never even crossed my mind that I hadn't heard it before until today, lol.

It's an awesome song though, I can't believe what I've been missing for so long. :D
Talkin about a slow grower?:D I can see where you comin from cuz you've owned the album since the age of 4. As you get older you can find yourself liking something that you never liked when younger. I've had the same experience with some other artists' albums. Anyway, congrats, it's a time-less song indeed.

Lol and I thought I am the only one who has the HIStory album for a lot of time and never heard Little Susie until yesterday o.o.

Awsome song indeed.

Lol and I thought I am the only one who has the HIStory album for a lot of time and never heard Little Susie until yesterday o.o.

Awsome song indeed.

ive owned the album since 5 and ive listened to lil susie..maybe like 10 times lol

yep..that's the feeling i get if i skip over any MJ song and discover it later

Keep The Faith ... such an amazing song ! Simply Mr. Michael Jackson.

ummm...ok, I'll admit it......

I've had Dangerous forever too....and I still havent listened to that song...

*ducks from flying tomatoes*

SORRY!!!

You're not the only one. I've had Dangerous (on cassette lol) since I was 8 and I discovered Keep the Faith like three months ago and Why You Wanna Trip On Me a month ago.

Ive gone through the exact same thing with many songs of his. I'm not one that listens to an entire album when I purchase it because I usually end up skipping to the singles. Then when I try to listen to something else on the album, I might think the song is stupid.

Thats basically how the entire Invincible album worked for me. Now I can pretty much listen to the entire album without skipping a song.

wow every mj album i bought ive always listened from beggining 2end. why skip 2 singles when u have heard them already lol. my 1st mj cd was history back when i was 5 and o played both discs from track 1 to the ending track repeatedly. thats how u learn all the words to the next single b4 its released and when it comes out every1s blown away that u know the words to a "new" song lol.

Mad props to Keep The Faith :punk:
It's the first song that I'd play to someone who doesn't think too much of MJ. You are an idiot if you say that KTF is not a great song.
The choir is amazing!

I love that song, very optimistic.

Whenever I'm down I hear this song!

I'm surprised Michael hasn't done more songs like "Keep the Faith".

I think a pop, gospel type song would be huge for him

Keep the Faith is a truly amazing moving inspiring song..its the song that helps you perservere when you just want to give up in life. look at it this way...to many fans its a song youve heard before many times..but you got to discover it for the first time, like a new MJ song. ^_^

thats what happened for me with Little Susie and Smile. I just never cared enough to get to the end of the cd i guess. i just had the album for a couple years and i remember when i was 12 i think and i first heard Little Susie especially...i was lying down in the back of the car, with my head phones on..i remember that moment so well for some reason. the sicly, erie feeling i got from the tragic lyrics...it was intense.

OMG! You're missing out sooo much! :) It's an awesome song, one of my favorite MJ tracks! :yes: But at least you realised how great a song it is. Better later than never... :)

It's one of those songs when you simply believe in it what Michal is singing about. He sings it with so much passion and emotion that you can't help yourself but believe in it! He's really amazing! :)

Back