Keane's new album is one of the best albums of the year

Absolutely brilliant. I just bought it yesterday, and I was really surprised at their new sound. The album is inventive, incredibly melodic, and has really intelligent and creative lyrics. They've really outdone themselves this time.

I love 'The lovers are losing' it's great!! I absolutely love it love it love it!
I haven't heard other songs from the album though :D

I haven't even heard the new single yet! I only have his Graduation album which i quite like. I'll have to check out his new stuff.

No no no, it's KEANE not KANYE WEST.

lol.

and btw, they might outdo themselves, but they can't do Coldplay ;)

I had to almost give my head a shake, I thought you wrote Keanu as in Keanu Reeves the actor and I just couldn't see it. Guess I should check out Keane.

Please do check them out - they're a brilliant band!! Not only are their songs catchy and unique, but they're meaningful too - I never get tired of listening to them. In short, Keane are my favourite band!!

...Michael's still my fave music artist of course :p

WHY when I read this thread I thought KANYE, when it clearly said KEANE? LOL

But yes i love Keane...can't wait to hear their new one.

No no no, it's KEANE not KANYE WEST.

lol.

and btw, they might outdo themselves, but they can't do Coldplay ;)

Meh, I like Coldplay, but I like Keane better. Their songs have more substance. :yes:

And Ape, yes, you should definitely check out the new album. Especially if you like Prince; Perfect Symmetry has a lot of 80s influences, including Prince and Michael Jackson.

Back