Katherine jackson interview friday night

Indra

Guests
Sorry if this has already been posted, if it has then just delete this. Couldn't find it but maybe I didn't look hard enough.

"In an upcoming "Dateline," Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine, speaks out in her only television interview about her son's death and who is responsible; how her grandchildren are coping and her relationship with them; and how the family will be marking the first anniversary of his death. In addition, she responds candidly to accusations about Michael Jackson being a child molester and rumors about Debbie Rowe wanting custody of the children. The interview, conducted by Sonia Lowe, was licensed by "Dateline" and will be part of an anniversary special, "Michael Jackson: A Mother's Story" airing this Friday, June 25 (9:00 PM/ET) and reported on by Josh Mankiewicz."

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/

The interview, conducted by Sonia Lowe, was licensed by "Dateline"

Isn't Martin Bashir employed by dateline? I refuse to give my attention to a network that hires hacks like Bashir

no hes ABC. dateline is NBC. but this bar bashir is the worse show they could have sold this to. they ahve been horrendous to mj from hiring guiterrez to threatening mj in 03 that if he didnt sell the home movies they would do an speical on why hes a pedo. he didnt sell it to them so they did the special

Back